Hypothetical Hurley or B10 | The Boneyard

Hypothetical Hurley or B10

Reaction Score
Quick hypothetical iv been thinking about. Tomorrow, if the Big 10 offered us a spot in their conference, but we had to give up Hurley to do so, do you take the deal? Get security of B10 and more $, but we’ve seen how that can backfire (Syracuse or Pitt).

Reaction Score
In a weird hypothetical world where the Big 10 said "you must get rid of Dan Hurley and we will invite you to the conference" I would fist-fight our coaching staff to remove them from Werth on behalf of the fanbase.

That being said, the reality is if we get a Big 10 invite, a big part of the reason why will BE Dan Hurley's success on the basketball court.

Reaction Score
It's weird this is in your head, it's even weirder you started a thread about it.

We're going to have one of the best teams in the country this season so maybe it's time people stop worrying about every little thing, creating weird hypotheticals, and freaking out about every OOC Big East loss in a down season for the league.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Hypothetically, if the Big Ten offered us but you had to give up your left nut, would you take it?
I’d really consider it. I’m 55 and just had another kid. I’m shutting it down now anyway, if I can combo that and take one for the team with a B10 invite, I might have to do it as long as there was an Arbys brisket and Krinkle fry combo awaiting me after surgery.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It's weird this is in your head, it's even weirder you started a thread about it.

We're going to have one of the best teams in the country this season so maybe it's time people stop worrying about every little thing, creating weird hypotheticals, and freaking out about every OOC Big East loss in a down season for the league.
This is just another thread I’m not going to waste even a nanosecond responding to.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’d really consider it. I’m 55 and just had another kid. I’m shutting it down now anyway, if I can combo that and take one for the team with a B10 invite, I might have to do it as long as there was an Arbys brisket and Krinkle fry combo awaiting me after surgery.
For the record, I would be completely willing to give up your left nut in order to get us in to the Big Ten conference.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is just another thread I’m not going to waste even a nanosecond responding to.
… and yet you did.

Who Knows Shrug GIF

Reaction Score
I would put Hurley on the first bus back to Newark, but retain him as a remote contract recruiter

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I appreciate somebody taking the OP seriously.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I’d laugh at this if I wasn’t facing a biopsy of the prostates. What the heck. I laughed anyways.

Reaction Score
Quick hypothetical iv been thinking about. Tomorrow, if the Big 10 offered us a spot in their conference, but we had to give up Hurley to do so, do you take the deal? Get security of B10 and more $, but we’ve seen how that can backfire (Syracuse or Pitt).
Huh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom