Hyperbole | The Boneyard

Hyperbole

Reaction Score
Napheesa can't pass.
Katie Lou has no heart.
Maya can't guard a chair.
Stephanie was able to get a vertical jump all the way to the thickness of a piece of paper.
Rebecca was the worst center in all of America.

Others?

(Yes, this thread is for the benefit of a poster who just cited Geno as the basis for stating that one of our current players stinks)

Reaction Score
Ashamed to repeat this but he was quoted: "Willnett Crockett is the laziest player we've ever had on our team. Ever." And he didn't take it back even after she helped destroy Duke in Durham with 11 first half points [2/1/2003]. SMH. Love the man but that one had me SMH.

JS

Reaction Score
"No more damn foreigners!" [reference to two-time AA Svet and Croation Tihana Abrlic after a screw-up in a Rutgers game]

Retort from his mother: "I can't believe you said that. You were a foreigner."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
After Barbara Turner made a three with a couple of seconds left to beat Georgia:

"Barbara said she knew it was in the minute she shot it," Connecticut Coach Geno Auriemma said. "She's told me a lot of lies over the last four years, but that's the biggest one I ever heard."

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Napheesa can't pass.
Katie Lou has no heart.
Maya can't guard a chair.
Stephanie was able to get a vertical jump all the way to the thickness of a piece of paper.
Rebecca was the worst center in all of America.

Others?

(Yes, this thread is for the benefit of a poster who just cited Geno as the basis for stating that one of our current players stinks)
I'd hate to see what Lou could do if she only had a HEART.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom