@husky99/recruiting thread idea. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

@husky99/recruiting thread idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes a recruiting thread where only a few gurus can post is a great idea. It keeps all the information in one place without all the useless posts that do nothing other than clutter the thread.

Reaction Score
If you're against time-wasting, message boards may not be for you.
I have nothing against time wasting posters except that it would be helpful to have the non time wasting information in one place. There is still plenty of time wasting space for opinions on the board in other threads.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Have you people ever heard of Twitter?

Set up a list and that will serve you better than any thread here.

The threads here just branch off of that origin.

Reaction Score
If you're against time-wasting, message boards may not be for you.

There isn't a lot of wasted motion in 99's keyboard strokes, that's for sure. It makes sense that he would want to read like that, as well.

It shouldn't be too hard to just designate a thread purely for content on a recruit - that way you eliminate the nonsense without wasting the contributions of you, ace, tcf, 3, etc.

I'm not a moderator but I wouldn't think it would be too difficult to weed out everybody else by threatening them with bans.

Reaction Score
A bigger issue is the lack of merged threads. remember the kevin ollie okc rumors, the entire front page was filled with KO theads

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
A bigger issue is the lack of merged threads. remember the kevin ollie okc rumors, the entire front page was filled with KO theads

Just be thankful you're allowed to post.

Reaction Score
There isn't a lot of wasted motion in 99's keyboard strokes, that's for sure. It makes sense that he would want to read like that, as well.

It shouldn't be too hard to just designate a thread purely for content on a recruit - that way you eliminate the nonsense without wasting the contributions of you, ace, tcf, 3, etc.

I'm not a moderator but I wouldn't think it would be too difficult to weed out everybody else by threatening them with bans.

Thanks... I think:)

Reaction Score
Just be thankful you're allowed to post.
yes massa. Ill just curtail my relatively positive input and head to the thread talking about eating ass

Reaction Score
@tcf15 Why don't we have any Centers on the 2016 list? We only have AB and maybe SE who will probably want to play some PF and AB could be gone whether he is ready for the NBA or not next year. You would think the staff is looking at potential centers also.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
@tcf15 Why don't we have any Centers on the 2016 list? We only have AB and maybe SE who will probably want to play some PF and AB could be gone whether he is ready for the NBA or not next year. You would think the staff is looking at potential centers also.

According to VerbalCommits, we have offers out to 3 of them but I don't think the staff is recruiting any of them too intensely at the moment.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
I know we were looking at a kid named Schnider Herard. 6-10, 240lb Top 75 center. It looks like Kansas has made some headway with him but hopefully we can stay on him and have a shot at landing a commitment. He's the top center on my 2016 wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom