Husky Pups | The Boneyard

Husky Pups

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
That is a really great photo! I always thought MoJeff looked like a middle school escapee and now we got another one... Autumn!! :D

BUT... It ain't the size of the Husky in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Husky!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this picture is what a team Uconn will have if they all stay for four years!

They were smart enough to come to UConn, I hope they're smart enough to stay, and reach their FULL potential before they move on to whatever life has in store for them. :)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
To me, Edwards is the one who jumps off of the page.

Paige jumps off the page (haha) as well, I think Shea (a workout warrior in her own right) has locked her inside the weight room.

The best UConn freshman class was 1998-1999, with Bird, Walters, Jones, Cash and Williams.

This one has a chance to be just as good or better. Number one, there is plenty of playing time available. Number two, they are absolutely awesome.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This one has a chance to be just as good or better. Number one, there is plenty of playing time available. Number two, they are absolutely awesome.

Don't think there will be much time at all for a couple of them.

Reaction Score
We have ONO, Gabriel both 6'5", Edwards 6'3", Anna 6'2" and Aubrey 6'1", is this the tallest class in recent years?

Reaction Score
I thought Paige would be taller. She's barely taller than Nika in this photo.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

I think the perspective is messing with you, Nika is closer to the camera.

Reaction Score
To me, Edwards is the one who jumps off of the page.

Paige jumps off the page (haha) as well, I think Shea (a workout warrior in her own right) has locked her inside the weight room.

The best UConn freshman class was 1998-1999, with Bird, Walters, Jones, Cash and Williams.

I prefer the Freshman class of Stewie, Mo Jeff, and Morgan Tuck even though they got fewer minutes than Bird, Walters, Jones, Cash & Williams.

History is not written yet for the current class, but I believe this class will be my favorite class until next year (at least) if I (and my veteran teammates) get the best Veteran's Day present ever - a commitment to UCONN by Azzi Fudd.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

We're probably headed into the Twilight Zone of height talk but...Nika is listed at 5-10 and Paige at 5-11 so that size difference would seem to be fairly accurate.

The perspective of the photo plays a part too. This one is shot from a low level looking up at the players. A more vertical shot would likely give a better view.

Reaction Score
Or that Autumn is so small compared to her classmates. Wasn't she advertised to be 5-9 or 5-10? If so, the others are taller than advertised.
I believe autumn is listed as 5' 8"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom