Husky Practice | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Husky Practice

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Judea "Juju" Watkins in our dreams Doggie. I have no inside information, and I have no idea where she's going but I don't think it will be UConn. Perhaps Arizona, UCLA, USC or South Carolina. There's a good chance she stays on the west coast. Where ever she goes it will just be a brief stop on her way to the WNBA. She's THAT good.
She can't go to the WNBA until she is old enough, so, the stop may not be so brief.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
First practice video where team mates are paired off more or less. Alot of inventive stuff.

Reaction Score

Great work by the team. It's tough, when I see these videos I think of Paige talking about being in the weight room all the time and that Athletic article with Judy talking about her training regimen. I really hope this team is much healthier this season than last. Also I wonder if Caroline has to take it easy, as I don't typically see her in these vids.

Reaction Score
Great work by the team. It's tough, when I see these videos I think of Paige talking about being in the weight room all the time and that Athletic article with Judy talking about her training regimen. I really hope this team is much healthier this season than last. Also I wonder if Caroline has to take it easy, as I don't typically see her in these vids.
Again @Alydar

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I hope she is not doing that drill with her having hip surgery a short time ago.

Reaction Score
Don’t see Aubrey either.

Reaction Score
Remember those end plate numbers for pounds do not add up to the
total weight .. you still have to add the weight of the bar! Nice workout, ladies!!
I just checked on the web the weight of the Barbell Bar ( separate piece ). For
a quality Bar the weight is either 15 kg = 33 pounds or 20 kg = 44 pounds.
So , since the plates that the team were using were designated "LBS" , the
weight that Nika was using in the first section was 35 x 2 + 44? = 114 lbs?
the weight that Lou Lopez was using ( or was it Azzi?) was 45 X 2 + 44 = 134 lbs?
and the weight that Yanna was "toying with" was 45 X 2 + 25 X 2 + 44 = 184 lbs?
I could not calculate the last Yanna lift because the added plate did not show the
"tonnage" clearly. I could not do that! P.S. Aaliyah's total was 114 in one scene.
Azzi and Lou Lopez appear to be strong! Of course, no scenes of Aubrey, Paige, or
Ines. Summary : some opponents should be thinking twice before "going to
the mat" with UCONN in a tag team contest. I'll team up with YANNA! Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom