Huskies of Honor | The Boneyard

Huskies of Honor

Reaction Score
Who decides this? AD, Calhoun, Ollie..?

We should have a night for Caron, Giffey, and Boatright soon. Could also help with our terrible attendance but most importantly I think these guys deserve it.

Edited - I did more research and realized Ben Gordon is coming up soon.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don’t know the criteria for the men but for the women to be honored, they have to have been 1st team All Americans.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Giffey was great, but I'm not sure he achieved quite enough in his time at UConn to be a Husky of Honor. It would be sort of on the level of inducting Hilton Armstrong, as they both have a ring and exploded from obscurity their senior years.

Reaction Score
Gordon at this point is only glaring omission. Giffey was a nice complementary piece but no way I’m category with others. Boat and Daniels were really good players but like Burrell, doron and donny they fall short.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Gordon at this point is only glaring omission. Giffey was a nice complementary piece but no way I’m category with others. Boat and Daniels were really good players but like Burrell, doron and donny they fall short.

Gordon unfortunately may need to wait until he has his personal issues worked out.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m 99% sure it’s reserved for 1st team AA or conference player of the year (or of course both). I think Khalid is the only one was neither but he’s an exception.

Reaction Score
What about thabeet? Monster career 2nd pick. Outstanding citizen and alumn. Dominant for 3 years co player of the year and a final 4.

Reaction Score
What about thabeet? Monster career 2nd pick. Outstanding citizen and alumn. Dominant for 3 years co player of the year and a final 4.

Id say no. He wasnt a transcendant or program-changing player

Reaction Score
I would put AJ and Thabeet up there, Gordon as well. They would all come before Boatright and Giffey for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom