Huskies in the Weight Room | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies in the Weight Room

Reaction Score
So if Diarra is lifting with the team, would that indicate he is going to play next year and his knees are not toast?

Everyone who has been rumored to leave the program is in that insta story. I'm still not sure where this ghost 2nd scholarship is coming from.

Reaction Score
Everyone who has been rumored to leave the program is in that insta story. I'm still not sure where this ghost 2nd scholarship is coming from.
Mamadou isn't rumored to leave, it's about finding another way to keep him around without using a basketball scholarship. The chances of him being a basketball player going forward are slim.

Reaction Score
Mamadou isn't rumored to leave, it's about finding another way to keep him around without using a basketball scholarship. The chances of him being a basketball player going forward are slim.

Thanks

Reaction Score
Hey, I give credit for the work ethic. It’s all we can ask at this point right?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

Seems like this would be pretty simple and quick to do if they knew he actually didn't have a basketball future. Maybe I'm wrong, but getting him an academic scholarship and position as a team manager probably wouldn't take more than a phone call from Hurley to the admissions office...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Very much impressed with what this staff has done in this area. Huge improvement in the approach.

Reaction Score
Seems like this would be pretty simple and quick to do if they knew he actually didn't have a basketball future. Maybe I'm wrong, but getting him an academic scholarship and position as a team manager probably wouldn't take more than a phone call from Hurley to the admissions office...

Have not posted this before. A member of my extended family is pretty close with mama. He said at Xmas this year that he thought mama was likely done with basketball... I think there is definitely fire somewhere beyond all of this smoke.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

They already figured it out. He’ll stay on scholarship but we won’t lose it for medical reasons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom