Huskies Have Great Final Full Day in Rome | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies Have Great Final Full Day in Rome

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Can I send my daughter and her Family, they live between you and LA--she graduated from SD State. Thanks for the invite. We do toddle , old people toddle, towards your area--I'd sure like to see the UCLA/UC game that way--just to see the turnout for KLS.
An Aztec, huh? Cool. Well, if you're coming out here for the UCLA game, count me in.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
ROME - The UConn women’s basketball team’s final full day in Rome was another busy and enjoyable one, featuring the return of Kia Nurse, a walking tour of some famous attractions and another victory over the Dutch National Team.

UConn will arrive in Florence late Wednesday night but will make a stop in Siena during the day to take in the famous Palio di Siena horserace.

[story]
We visited Siena a week before the race about 10 years ago. My son and his wife broke all the rules by staging their own race around the track.

Reaction Score
I'm afraid they would have to go to the Louvre in Paris to see the Mona Lisa.

But there is an abundance of famous art, both painting and sculpture, to be seen in Florence.

You're absolutely right, ed. I was thinking of the Ufizzi in Florence. Maybe I saw it there on loan, though we've been in the Louvre as well. It was long ago, and my memory (and my knees) ain't what it/they used to be. (Insert enigmatic smile here.)

Reaction Score
They say that international travel changes a person forever, apparently that includes our girls..............;)

DHW_gWfUMAEPv5p.jpg:large

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom