Huskies back on campus | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Huskies back on campus

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Nervous Gordon Ramsey GIF by BBC

Reaction Score
We need to recall the spirit of Jennifer Rizzoti to help Nika in the backcourt. Rizzoti was the quintessential small point guard.......queen!

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
In comparison to the others, Ines has her work cut out for her to catch up to the ridiculous fitness of the other women.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In comparison to the others, Ines has her work cut out for her to catch up to the ridiculous fitness of the other women.
Probably true, but she has time. I don't think we'll need her for more than a few minutes at a time.

Reaction Score
I suspect she’ll be inspired by living in the company of these amazing women!

Reaction Score

She's 17. I've been to her island and they eat a lot of fish and they can grow vegetables all year. There wasn't a fast food outlet there 15 years ago so she's also had a healthier diet than most US kids. Bueckers reportedly lived on McNuggets and Chic Fillet.
She'll need conditioning but everyone does. I'm just hoping she has Mühl's fire.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I assume as part of her lifting regimen, she will be carrying all the equipment and laundry. ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
There's decent height in that photo! No one under 5'9". Two players at 6'5". Guards at 6'0". Some players who play well above their listed height. Three dunkers in the mix.
A lot of talent too. ;) IMHO, talent-wise, we can hold our own with anyone.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I assume as part of her lifting regimen, she will be carrying all the equipment and laundry. ;)
Aren’t those duties reserved for the freshmen on the team of which there are 3? :eek:

Reaction Score
Maybe correct on lean muscle mass, but from the videos of team Portugal Ines has an excellent " motor",
motion without the ball, the speed and leaping ability to make steals, and also the speed to distance herself from the defenders on transition plays and 'run out ' passes for lay ups. I know UCONN does it
faster and more consistently, but I, for one, would not be surprised if Ines makes a very capable
( eventual ) transition ! Go Ines1 go Huskies! Also, remember that photo had the whole team in...
the weight room!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom