Huskies’ Road to Omaha 2018 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies’ Road to Omaha 2018

Reaction Score
In the Coastal Carolina Regional, Saturday and Sunday games start at 1pm and 7pm. The Monday game if necessary is at 7pm. While it doesn't say on the Coastal Carolina website, I would think the first game on Saturday would be the losers bracket elimination game.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools.../2017-18/misc_non_event/NCAARegionalFlier.pdf

I got an email from UConn baseball which has different start times for the games at Coastal Carolina:

The schedule for the NCAA Conway Regional is as follows:
Friday -- June 1
GM1: #2 UConn vs #3 Washington at Noon (ET)
GM2: #1 Coastal Carolina vs #4 LIU Brooklyn at 6 pm (ET)

Saturday -- June 2
GM 3: Loser Game 1 vs Loser Game 2 at Noon (ET)
GM 4: Winner Game 1 vs Winner Game 1 at 6 pm (ET)

Sunday -- June 3
GM 5: Winner Game 3 vs Loser Game 5 at Noon (ET)
GM 6: Winner Game 4 vs Winner Game 5 at 6 pm (ET)

Monday -- June 4 (if necessary)
GM 7: Winner Game 6 vs Loser Game 6 TBA

Hey guys. CCU alum here. The times are different.

Friday - 12pm (UCONN//Washington) & 6pm (LIUB//CCU) Saturday - 12pm and 5pm Sunday - 12pm and 6pm Monday - 1pm (if necessary)

With apologies to Bob Dylan, and for that matter, everyone who reads this stuff. The times, they keep on changing.

Reaction Score
If you link to this page you should get the daily broadcast schedule as ESPN posts it. If there's a better link please share:

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

Have to say what a horrible job not having an NCAA page with just the schedule of games/viewing by time. If it's there I can't find it.

Edit: Here's a Scoreboard Page but it's not exactly promoted:

Scores - College Baseball DI

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey guys. CCU alum here. The times are different.

Friday - 12pm (UCONN//Washington) & 6pm (LIUB//CCU) Saturday - 12pm and 5pm Sunday - 12pm and 6pm Monday - 1pm (if necessary)

Welcome!

Hope our schools can take care of business and play each other.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Anything out there on what the schedule for starters will be this weekend?

Reaction Score

This Hartford Courant article talks about Tim Cate in a relief role this weekend. We'll see how much.

>>Who’s Pitching?
Huskies will probably start lefty Mason Feole (9-1, 2.50 ERA) against Washington. Feole struck out 114 batters in 93 1/3 innings. UConn’s next two starters, Chase Gardner and Jeff Kersten, are JuCo transfers from California. Coach Jim Penders’ “secret weapon” is Tim Cate, UConn’s No.1 starter when the season began, who missed nearly two months with a forearm injury but is now available for multiple innings in relief. Righthander Jacob Wallace and lefthander P.J. Poulin close games for UConn.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom