Hurley's keeping lesser competition in these guys | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley's keeping lesser competition in these guys

Reaction Score
Now is the time in the season to get everyone playing time in meaningful minutes not just the last 3 minutes of a blowout. We are going to need everyone in the top 10 to contribute as we move to conference games. All ten need to play better. Hurley has made comments that seem to acknowledge we will struggle to score all year so the defense has to be relentless. That will require more than 7 players getting time. Work in progress this season but way better than last year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The number of hardos on this board has jumped 100% in the last week.

The Boneyard:

Good win: "This team has turned the corner and we are going to win the league and get a good NCAA seed. Player A and Player B are superstars and will only get better. Our defense is amazing. Hurley is a genius."

Loss or unimpressive win (the next game): "Hurley must be fired. How can he play these lineups? Player X Sucks and player Y and Z also suck. Bench them all. We will be lucky to sniff an NIT bid. I can't believe we are so inept."

Repeat, back and forth all season. The Chat is even worse. The hyperbolic takes in there are cringe-worthy to the max. I wonder how these people get through their days.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Repeat, back and forth all season. The Chat is even worse. The hyperbolic takes in there are cringe-worthy to the max. I wonder how these people get through their days.
On of the many benefits of DVR'ing the game and watching it after the fact is no longer being remotely tempted to enter the game chats.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
The Boneyard:

Good win: "This team has turned the corner and we are going to win the league and get a good NCAA seed. Player A and Player B are superstars and will only get better. Our defense is amazing. Hurley is a genius."

Loss or unimpressive win (the next game): "Hurley must be fired. How can he play these lineups? Player X Sucks and player Y and Z also suck. Bench them all. We will be lucky to sniff an NIT bid. I can't believe we are so inept."

In the chats I've witnessed this. But not everyone. There are a number of posters who comment on the game, without ridiculing either the coaches, the players or the other posters. Look, this team isn't a top 10 juggernaut. Neither are they a bottom-feeder looking for respectability. They're a team with some talent, and some flaws, and they play like it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom