Hurley | The Boneyard

Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Safe to say Hurley is a great coach... nobody coming into this season. NO ONE on here or the talking air heads had us pegged for an elite 8... think Hurley proved to the doubters he can win big games... extremely proud of this team and the ride were currently on give him a lifetime contract ASAP .let's go!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Packing the lane and daring them to shoot was the obvious gameplan, but we executed so damn well. I was even more impressed with the offense, just absolutely beautiful movement. NBA teams would be jealous of how we played offensively at times tonight. Amazing work by Hurley and the staff, and especially the players.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
We keep talking about Hurley, and I'm definitely happy he's shutting up some of his haters.

But you have to give a shout out to the whole staff. Kimani, Luke, and Tom are a great crew. The guys were prepared offensively and defensively tonight.

Reaction Score
Big fan of Hurley and I loved the gameplan. Plus, he seemed to go to the bench a bit earlier and kept players fresh. My only complaint, and it's a small thing, but I thought he should have taken Jackson out for a second to collect himself. I turned to my dad and said Jackson was getting a little emotional. Then bam, a minute later he got the T.
I do want to give Jackson some credit because it seemed like a few guys werer trying to get into Jackson's head after it and he didn't bite.
Also, loved Hurley and the team found Hawkins early but didn't sacrifice looks for other guys to do so. That first half, with the defense and balance, was as good as it gets. They play like that, it's gonna be tough for any team to beat them.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Big fan of Hurley and I loved the gameplan. Plus, he seemed to go to the bench a bit earlier and kept players fresh. My only complaint, and it's a small thing, but I thought he should have taken Jackson out for a second to collect himself. I turned to my dad and said Jackson was getting a little emotional. Then bam, a minute later he got the T.
I do want to give Jackson some credit because it seemed like a few guys werer trying to get into Jackson's head after it and he didn't bite.
Also, loved Hurley and the team found Hawkins early but didn't sacrifice looks for other guys to do so. That first half, with the defense and balance, was as good as it gets. They play like that, it's gonna be tough for any team to beat them.
We saw the best and worst of Jackson in that 3 minute stretch. I probably would have taken him out as well to gather himself. Outside of that, he was exactly what we need him to be. Awesome game from him.

His one man press-break is such a weapon, and a complete luxury to have in our arsenal.

Reaction Score
I loved the shot of Bob Sr. and Bobby sitting together watching Dan coach.
That was cool and love the family stuff. Maybe I can let Bobby off the hook and just hate Laettner and of course everything else Duke.

Reaction Score
As much as the pressure was on Hurley and the team coming into the tournament, it's off now, and they're playing like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom