Hurley watched Andre Jackson today | The Boneyard

Hurley watched Andre Jackson today

Reaction Score
Who are we competing against for Thomas? Saw he's supposed to visit Oregon, but are any bluebloods after him?

We don’t seem to do well vs. Oregon so that’s enough. Hopefully Danny can change that!

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Jackson just looks like such a fun player. He plays with an edge that, when put in Dan’s system, will be a great fit. I really hope this one keeps trending our direction

Reaction Score
This recruitment is very much mirroring that of Jared Terrell’s at Rhode Island, both in the type of player he is and the way they’re tracking him... let’s just have the positive outcome come the first time around, please.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Can I give my first ;) ??

I've had reason to believe this is practically an inevitable commitment for months. Grain of salt, all that of course. Things could change.

Reaction Score
This recruitment is very much mirroring that of Jared Terrell’s at Rhode Island, both in the type of player he is and the way they’re tracking him... let’s just have the positive outcome come the first time around, please.

How are they similar players? Idon't remember much about terrell except he was a big guard

Reaction Score
How are they similar players? Idon't remember much about terrell except he was a big guard

Similar in that both are scorers with question marks about their shooting. But, more than that- it’s their confidence and the way they carry themselves on the court, vocal and fearless. Very much Hurley types in that regard. Jackson is a better athlete and a flier, Terrell is shorter and jacked, so it’s a comparison more on approach/style than exact game. Both got a lot of time from Hurley and staff in their recruitments. It’s the style of recruitment that’s necessary but feels awful if they don’t get the guy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom