Hurley USF Presser | The Boneyard

Hurley USF Presser

Reaction Score
Because of the 4 guards he couldn’t play Josh and Sid was giving him nothing but coaches like wins.

Reaction Score
Because of the 4 guards he couldn’t play Josh and Sid was giving him nothing but coaches like wins.
Today it was the right call because all the guards were playing solid, Temple I'm not so sure given how rough of a game BA was having.

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hurley's press conferences are so good, he's an open book. Listen to what he says about Gaffney.
When does he start talking about Gaffney.

Side note that isn’t mention much Gaffney might be the best looking kid we’ve had in a while. My wife even commented that he was a good looking guy.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
He opened the press conference by saying what I've said to a few people lately. We are .500 and selling out. This is usually when fan bases tune out when the season is going this way. There are ranked teams that don't get crowds like ours. AWESOME.

Reaction Score
He opened the press conference by saying what I've said to a few people lately. We are .500 and selling out. This is usually when fan bases tune out when the season is going this way. There are ranked teams that don't get crowds like ours. AWESOME.

Sell out by reported tickets sold? Because I was at the game, Gampel was far, far from full.

Reaction Score
Sell out by reported tickets sold? Because I was at the game, Gampel was far, far from full.
I saw 9500 posted somewhere earlier. It sounded pretty loud on TV too. Either way, sold out Memphis and had a really solid showing attendance wise today against a team that’s well below .500. That’s a really good sign. Expecting one more sell out against Houston and overall attendance is up a good amount.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

Side note that isn’t mention much Gaffney might be the best looking kid we’ve had in a while. My wife even commented that he was a good looking guy.
the look of a winner.

Reaction Score
Hurley's point was a barely above .500 team hosting a sub .500 team was attended by an (almost) full arena of loud and engaged fans. Which is accurate.

The arena was far from full and far from engaged until the late run. Wish it were different.

Reaction Score

7:20 mark.

Reaction Score
Hurley's point was a barely above .500 team hosting a sub .500 team was attended by an (almost) full arena of loud and engaged fans. Which is accurate.

To further this point, Hurley’s last year at URI they were a top 25 team and had an average attendance of 6300. This team is looking at the NIT and is averaging 9200 this year (up 5% from last year despite bad tip dates/times thanks to the AAC)

He is probably excited knowing that when they are looking at a NCAA tourney run both arenas will be rocking even more than what he has seen in the first two seasons here.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I think Sid is in the dog house again!! Needs to fix some things.
He’s been in the dog house for a while. Hurley called him “unplayable” last week to reporters. The week before he said something to the effect of he’s not injured he’s just not doing anything right in practice. The sad part is we desperately need someone at that 4 spot down 2 kids. If he can’t find minutes now idk what that says about his future. It’s not getting any better next year adding 3 kids who theoretically play that position.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

About 8 minutes in. He says we're seeing flashes of what will be a very different & better player next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom