Hurley USF Presser | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley USF Presser

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
He’s been in the dog house for a while. Hurley called him “unplayable” last week to reporters. The week before he said something to the effect of he’s not injured he’s just not doing anything right in practice. The sad part is we desperately need someone at that 4 spot down 2 kids. If he can’t find minutes now idk what that says about his future. It’s not getting any better next year adding 3 kids who theoretically play that position.
A few times today, DH had to yell at Sid and Al to remind them what they had to do on the offensive play call... prob part of the reason

Reaction Score
LOL at him defining what he means by "bully." Someone on the bench did his BY homework!

Reaction Score
You're probably amazed when the sun comes up.
Nope, just that you’ve figured out how to link Facebook videos. I think you still don’t know how to get to the cesspool

because you’re easily one of the dumbest people here; and that’s saying something. It’s kind of your shtick amongst the rest of us. You’re probably haven’t caught on to that over the years but shine on, you you stupid diamond

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sell out by reported tickets sold? Because I was at the game, Gampel was far, far from full.
It wasn’t completely full, no. But far far from full is an exaggeration. I was happy with the crowd today, they packed the place good. I believe Hurley called it a “sellout or near sellout”. You sure you were there??

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He’s been in the dog house for a while. Hurley called him “unplayable” last week to reporters. The week before he said something to the effect of he’s not injured he’s just not doing anything right in practice. The sad part is we desperately need someone at that 4 spot down 2 kids. If he can’t find minutes now idk what that says about his future. It’s not getting any better next year adding 3 kids who theoretically play that position.

I posted this piece of an article from yesterday's Courant in another thread and it sure sounds as if SW is not on firm ground. Could it be that he's always had things come easy because of his athleticism and now he's struggling to figure out just how hard he's got to work to be a major contributor?:

What the Huskies need, with home games against South Florida, Central Florida and Houston and road games at East Carolina and Tulane, is a contribution at the wing from Sid Wilson, who is coming back from a knee injury and is continually challenged by Hurley to give more.

“Sid’s got to do things to get himself on the court," Hurley said. "If you’re not playing on this team, with eight scholarship players, there’s something you’re obviously not doing.”

UConn men’s basketball vs. South Florida: time, how to watch, broadcasters, preview »

In contrast, Whaley, who barely played as a sophomore last season, has become the Huskies indispensable man, with career highs of 18 points and 14 rebounds in the double-OT loss at Temple on Thursday.

“Isaiah has battled and worked to play in a manner that we needed him to play,” Hurley said, “that brings the most value to the court. Now, all of a sudden, we can't take him off the court. Sid’s got to find a way to do that."

Reaction Score
It wasn’t completely full, no. But far far from full is an exaggeration. I was happy with the crowd today, they packed the place good. I believe Hurley called it a “sellout or near sellout”. You sure you were there??

I was there and yes, it was far from full.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I live in DC. I watched on TV. Looked pretty full on my 55" screen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom