Hurley Threads (merged) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Hurley Threads (merged)

Reaction Score
Josh was POY in the AAC and is going to the sweet 16. He transferred partly because his style of game didn't fit Danny's offense. Sampson let him play to his strengths and he flourished.
Josh wasn’t player of the year. And he transferred because Sanogo and Whaley were blocking his minutes. You know 1st team all BE Sanogo and reigning DPOY Whaley. But Sampson is a phenomenal coach and was lucky to have Josh

Reaction Score
Josh wasn’t player of the year. And he transferred because Sanogo and Whaley were blocking his minutes. You know 1st team all BE Sanogo and reigning DPOY Whaley. But Sampson is a phenomenal coach and was lucky to have Josh
Excuse me - DPOY. but it is true he didn't fit Danny's offense.

pj

Reaction Score
This may be the off-season of the portal?

Two open scholarships. Portal is the only way to fill them.
But we know he’s capable as he’s coached above his seed at URI

The Hurley critics need to remember he has a track record. Nobody goes down the road of life without hitting any speed bumps. That's especially true in highly competitive elite sports.

If Hurley can learn from his mistakes, he will do just fine. He's competing at the highest level now and has to keep learning. He is being judged against greats like Jim Calhoun and Jay Wright.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hurley put his faith in the people, but the people let him down. So I'm gonna turn the other way and carry on anyhow. They old timers proved they didn't have it, that's too bad. If he played the kids we wouldn't have been any better. I'm certainly not going to worry about the guys who couldn't make the floor. They can work harder next year.

Reaction Score
I wonder about this all the time. Why weren’t studs lined up to play for KO after the national title. We had mens and womens same year! No better press or publicity possible. What the hell happened?
Akinjo?

Reaction Score
Two open scholarships. Portal is the only way to fill them
That has nothing to do with outbound. There may also be a reclass situation. Best to look at things this moment as an open book of possibilities.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom