Hurley postgame vs. Xavier | The Boneyard

Hurley postgame vs. Xavier

Reaction Score
Better off if AGs ankle was still hurt we would’ve won

Reaction Score
& at the end of the day, that Marshall kid scored 11 straight points to tie up the game. Crazy.

Reaction Score
No one else has the handle and lateral quickness Al does. He gets to the paint. Yes he has flaws but right now the alternative is worse.

Reaction Score
I have no issues with my PG driving to the hoop for a high percentage shot when you only need a 2 pointer. If thats Jalen Adams, Boatright, Napier, etc on that drive we win the game. Play was right, AG just stinks

Reaction Score
Those are two quotes from Hurley I don't like to hear.
Do you follow soccer at all? I felt the same way at first with how Lampard was talking about and handling Pulisic at Chelsea. A month later Pulisic blows up and is playing the best soccer of his life. The key word here is right now. My hope is that Hurley brings on Bouknight in a similar fashion to how Lampard did Pulisic. If so, those words may be very different when conference play starts.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Unfortunately it seems Hurley doesn’t know how or the players don’t listen to him drawing up a play. Polley got zero touches and bouknight had to essentially steal the ball for all his touches. AG and CV were black holes.

Reaction Score
Do you follow soccer at all? I felt the same way at first with how Lampard was talking about and handling Pulisic at Chelsea. A month later Pulisic blows up and is playing the best soccer of his life. The key word here is right now. My hope is that Hurley brings on Bouknight in a similar fashion to how Lampard did Pulisic. If so, those words may be very different when conference play starts.
If Bouk pulls anything like Pulisic does I will convert from a City fan to a Chelsea fan. Well, not really (sorry), but I wholeheartedly agree with your statement, it c an not be truer.

pj

Reaction Score
No one else has the handle and lateral quickness Al does. He gets to the paint. Yes he has flaws but right now the alternative is worse.

Well then the team had better develop some alternatives because opponents have proven they can defend this one. We need to have more than one scoring option on game-deciding plays.

Reaction Score
Problem with what AG did here is he waited too long. The shot should go up with 4 seconds to go to give your team a chance at an offensive rebound.

Or give them a chance to get the rebound and call TO. Last shot is what you want DH just selected the wrong guy.

Reaction Score
If the shot goes up with 4 seconds to go and the opponent gets the rebound with 2 seconds to go and calls time out what kind of shot would they get? And Xavier had no time outs left. Hey guys, 10 seconds to go would you rather be up one without the ball or down one with the ball?

Reaction Score
If the shot goes up with 4 seconds to go and the opponent gets the rebound with 2 seconds to go and calls time out what kind of shot would they get? And Xavier had no time outs left. Hey guys, 10 seconds to go would you rather be up one without the ball or down one with the ball?

It's a tie game you go for the win but make sure you get to OT so you still have a chance. Think it was smart minus the play call, but by all means you have your opinion.

Reaction Score
At the end of regulation Vital was standing wide open 10 feet or less to AG’s right. Dish it to him and there is a 50% chance the game is over and UConn wins. Even if AG doesn’t get blocked, he is just not making anything. He needs to pass the damn ball.

Reaction Score
Then you FOUL them... really? REALLY?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom