Hurley post game national title | The Boneyard

Hurley post game national title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Crazy to me Clingan and Karaban weren’t up there, but knowing this team they let Cam & Steph go up there to enjoy the moment fully. They already had that moment last year.

It’s the little things man.
They were on the all-tournament team.

Reaction Score
He didn't just confirm it he totally laughed it off like it was the most ridiculous thing he'd ever heard lol
I've made a list of the posters peeing their pants over this. I'm now Buscemi...

uy2xdb2i7qx61.jpg

Reaction Score
Just confirmed no Kentucky or any other job so that's cool. Love you Andrea.
Kentucky fans over at rivals still trying to explain that away and why it means nothing. Lol. The jumps in logic they make, cute.

Reaction Score
The vloggers from the Kentucky radio station are the worst. Guy was saying they shouldn't settle for any lesser candidate and if Kentucky calls Hurley will run to them. Basically, because they're Kentucky and we're "that program" and Hurley will grab the money, well because who wouldn't, "It's Kentucky!" They don't understand UConn or Hurley at all.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Did anybody really think Hurley was going anywhere?

There is/ was no way. He's a Jersey guy married to a Jersey girl. East Coast all the way!!!

UConn Huskies!!!!

Reaction Score
Surprised no one asked about his push of Cam. Would have liked to hear his self deprecating response…sure he would have tooled on himself pretty good.

Reaction Score
Wildcats want him badly. There is talk of an offer of $80 million over ten years.

Then I saw this poster's avatar . . .

View attachment 99319

No matter. I believe in The Power of Andrea !!
I just can't see him going to Kentucky even if they offer him $12m/yr. The last thing he wants to deal with is Kentucky fans and boosters. It's a total distraction and can't be good for anyone's mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom