Hurley on WWE Raw | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley on WWE Raw

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20240506_215731_X.jpg

Reaction Score
I used to enjoy pro wrestling... in high school. Saw Nikolai Volkoff open up Ivan Putski's head with a can tapper at Stamford High back in the early 70s. But you know, you grow up.

WWE is up there with Marvel movies, chicken tendies, and manscaping as reasons why our culture is in steep decline. Men don't want to mature past pubescence.
Chicken Nuggets Is Like My Family GIF

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I used to enjoy pro wrestling... in high school. Saw Nikolai Volkoff open up Ivan Putski's head with a can tapper at Stamford High back in the early 70s. But you know, you grow up.

WWE is up there with Marvel movies, chicken tendies, and manscaping as reasons why our culture is in steep decline. Men don't want to mature past pubescence.

Wrestling was never interesting to me, even as a kid. That said, this is some take.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Yep and Nikki Glaser is amazing and not a hack.
I don't recall calling Nikki a hack and never thought that. However, IMO, Kelsey Cook does a better job with the same sort of material.

Reaction Score

Hear the “UCONN……. Huskies…….UCONN…….Huskies” in the background? Great stuff

I’m still amazed “wrestling” is what it is to this day. I never fell for the crap but respect those who care, I guess:eek:

Reaction Score
If we're going to start wrestling against some of those guys I want Rakim Lubin back on the roster.
Add in Enosch Wolf as a tag team partner. That name is made for the WWE.

I have no problem with coach Hurley at a WWE event. Why can't you enjoy some of the things from your youth as an adult?

For me peak wrestling was the Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior WWF days and the nWo WCW days...
images

Reaction Score
I watched wrestling as a kid. Never went to a event.

But I think it's great that Hurley is part of the show. Celebrity sells. This is nothing but positive for Dan and the program. If you don't understand that, can't help ya. I'm surprised they didn't have Clingan. He would have been the most popular person at the event.

Reaction Score
payback for Hurley walking out to Stone Cold's music in Hartford during the season :)

Makes sense. CT company with an event in the state capital. Can't miss out on a marketing opportunity like that to a national audience. Now, get a pyrotechnic and entrance music partnership for the players! Imagine Clingan dropping one of these pregame?

wrestlemania xiv wrestling GIF by WWE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom