Hurley Media Availability 11/12 | The Boneyard

Hurley Media Availability 11/12

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
The logistics of navigating around COVID are just a total nightmare - incredibly unfortunate given just about every other aspect of this program is a major bright spot.

Reaction Score
Borges has an article up.

Big nugget for me here is
The school can’t (and hasn’t) announced if any other players, coaches or staff have also tested positive, though Hurley seemed to indicate that not everyone will be ready to return once the 14-day span is complete.

This implies there has been spread within the team and at least one person testing positive subsequent to the initial shutdown.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Borges has an article up.

Big nugget for me here is

This implies there has been spread within the team and at least one person testing positive subsequent to the initial shutdown.

I listened to the full interview and while that can’t be counted out, there are other considerations with the team missing 2 weeks of practice right before game night. There are several guys recovering from injuries and DH is just generally concerned about throwing guys into a game situation without proper conditioning level. Particularly after watching AA and Tyler Phommachanh recover from devastating injuries, he doesn’t want to put anyone in greater risk of injury

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom