Hurley Media Availability 11/12 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley Media Availability 11/12

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Borges has an article up.

Big nugget for me here is

This implies there has been spread within the team and at least one person testing positive subsequent to the initial shutdown.

Now Seton Hall has positive cases and has paused practices. Don't be surprised if some our games get canceled due to opponents players testing positive. Hopefully it becomes more of a bubble in conference play in December.

Reaction Score
Now Seton Hall has positive cases and has paused practices. Don't be surprised if some our games get canceled due to opponents players testing positive. Hopefully it becomes more of a bubble in conference play in December.
Maybe I haven’t been following along closely enough but why do football and basketball have different guidelines? Trevor Lawrence tested positive and he quarantined while the rest of the Clemson program moved on and played ND. Why for basketball does everyone have to quarantine? Is this just for preseason or will we operate under the same guidelines during the season?

Reaction Score
#SlimJosh getting burned badly by a guy coming off a serious leg injury? I may need to adjust my starting line-up prediction.
He got burnt bad on the spin but it was a solid move by Akok. Gotta give him credit though he almost blocked him.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Am I the only one thinking Nov games happeing is less than 50/50 at this point?

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
He got burnt bad on the spin but it was a solid move by Akok. Gotta give him credit though he almost blocked him.
I thought he was in a bad defensive position. Josh wasn't far enough around to deny the entry and too far around to stop the spin. Great move by Akok on a guy caught in a bad situation. Kudos to the guy who made a really good pass. Gave Akok a ball he could handle away from the defender. Akok used the momentum of reaching left for the pass and continued on to the rack before Josh could respond. Any hesitation by Akok and there's no hoop. Josh did look quick to try and get back.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I thought he was in a bad defensive position. Josh wasn't far enough around to deny the entry and too far around to stop the spin. Great move by Akok on a guy caught in a bad situation. Kudos to the guy who made a really good pass. Gave Akok a ball he could handle away from the defender. Akok used the momentum of reaching left for the pass and continued on to the rack before Josh could respond. Any hesitation by Akok and there's no hoop. Josh did look quick to try and get back.
Not trying to minimize how great it is to see Akok making what appears to be great strides in his recovery. It just struck me as an example of the type of defense that landed UConn in mediocre-ville for several years. Expectations are the highest they've been in a long, long time and the door is open for getting back to national relevance so we need to set a high bar on every trip down the floor.

Reaction Score
Maybe I haven’t been following along closely enough but why do football and basketball have different guidelines? Trevor Lawrence tested positive and he quarantined while the rest of the Clemson program moved on and played ND. Why for basketball does everyone have to quarantine? Is this just for preseason or will we operate under the same guidelines during the season?
I don't know, but my guess/assumption is it comes down to a combination of state, conference rules, and school guidelines/rules.

Reaction Score
I watched. Pretty expected stuff. I wish someone asked him about a former team manager becoming a NBA head coach.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
#SlimJosh getting burned badly by a guy coming off a serious leg injury? I may need to adjust my starting line-up prediction.
Haha, I was thinking exactly the same the thing.

#thinjosh

Reaction Score

Great question
Why don't they simply test and allow the negatives to practice?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom