Hurley in to see Akok | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Hurley in to see Akok

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Booster guy I talk to said the staff was 95% sure. In recruiting that is huge.
From now on all I want is to hear when the staff is 96% (or better) sure.:)
When we say recruiting is fluid does this include dam breaks?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Fwiw, I met yesterday w/a guy showing me the Medicare Advantage plan he'd determined was suited to me after asking good questions. He came by way of my very trusted older sister. He seemed quite surprised & unhappy when I didn't up right then & there. He did everything right.

Thing is, I had a bicycling friend recommend her guy, the day after I talked to my sister, and I'd reached out to both guys last Monday. They both got back to me, and they both warranted setting up appointments. The second guy was scheduled later on Friday. I wanted to hear what he had to say even if he only solidified the first guy.

The second guy started slow (he had less background). He know I was in contactcw/someone else. The other guy didn't. He left with some homework over the weekend.

The first guy sent me a comparison PDF which I haven't yet opened & printed. I will. He didn't give up, even though he was disappointed. I really don't know which plan I'll choose yet. I like that I hive my options and can approach in my own way, though with certainty to decide by mid-week.

I can't recall when last I approached something like this and it played out with two favorable impressions.

I hope the weather in Syracuse takes a nasty turn tonight, and that zone defense strikes AkAk as unsuitable for his ambitions, but I can't fault him for exploring his options any more than I fault myself.

Your mileage may vary

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom