Hurley @ Brewster Academy to see Kadary Richmond | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hurley @ Brewster Academy to see Kadary Richmond

Reaction Score
New Hampshire - Who could have thought 25 years ago that the basketball recruiting Grind would so often lead to New Hampshire? We have Brewster with out of state players and various refugee populations now settled in Manchester and elsewhere. Akok Akok comes to mind.
I remember after Calhoun visited Caron Butler at Maine Central Academy - he was struck by just how things were still so backwards in Northern New England. I guess things have changed for the better since then with local people offering the staff and Chief lodging etc.
Jerome Dyson

C

Chief00

Jerome Dyson
He was from Maryland but played prep ball in New England. Was it a school in NH -I don’t recall. Watched him play football at Pomfret with JC. I always thought he was a heck of a football player more so than a basketball player.

Reaction Score
did he reopen his recruitment for the likes of gtown or have other schools entered the mix? there arent many programs bigger and better than oregon right now so i was expecting some blue bloods

Last edited:
Reaction Score
did he reopen his recruitment for the likes of gtown or have other schools entered the mix? there arent many programs bigger and better than oregon right now so i was expecting some blue bloods
Feels like it’s information overload for him with so many new people giving him attention

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Do any of our insiders know if Kadary is still in play here? I feel like there was so much momentum and it obviously dropped off but was just wondering

Reaction Score
Do any of our insiders know if Kadary is still in play here? I feel like there was so much momentum and it obviously dropped off but was just wondering

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom