Hurley’s post game press conference | The Boneyard

Hurley’s post game press conference

Reaction Score
What can you say, just devastating for Akok to have to deal with. He'll be back but it's a long road for a kid that seemed poised for a very special season next year.

Hurley feels how we all do but times 10.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I want to run through a wall for him right now

Reaction Score
Everyone is going to have to step up big time. I don't think it was on purpose but DH never mentioned AG.
I'm sure AG is a little disillusioned after all his injuries and crap teams and now (deservedly) riding the pine. I hope better things lay ahead for him.

Reaction Score
He looked up and down the box score/roster and didn’t mention AG after listing everyone. Hurley is calculated it was intentional. As are his dropping minutes

Reaction Score
Did I hear him slam Precious and call him a bully?
His point regarding Precious was about his offense and how he prefers getting to the rim to score ...that UConn’s plan was to keep him from getting dunks or layups because he’s a “bully” once he gets near the basket. Didn’t come across as a character swipe at him.

Reaction Score
He looked up and down the box score/roster and didn’t mention AG after listing everyone. Hurley is calculated it was intentional. As are his dropping minutes
I started listening to try to catch this but man I am stricken over how emotional DH is over Akok.

Reaction Score
I'm sure AG is a little disillusioned after all his injuries and crap teams and now (deservedly) riding the pine. I hope better things lay ahead for him.
They need to cuz he worked his arse off to be here too and Hurley loves him. Just not his loose handle and hiking amongst the trees.

Reaction Score
They need to cuz he worked his arse off to be here too and Hurley loves him. Just not his loose handle and hiking amongst the trees.
Al was starting to get into pissing contest with the small Memphis guard. Trying to match shot for shot. I think Coach saw that too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom