Hurley’s post game press conference | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley’s post game press conference

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Everyone is going to have to step up big time. I don't think it was on purpose but DH never mentioned AG.
At one point he’s asked something to the effect of “what does it say about the character of the players to win after Akok went down?” and he says “there players helping us change the culture Christian, Josh, Isaiah, and Brendan and the freshman let me see if I missed anybody...” *looks at the sheet* and says no! That part really stuck out to me. The beginning of the year he was sticking his neck out for AG now he won’t even mention his name. I’m thinking AG and Sid are likely done after this year.

Reaction Score
At one point he’s asked something to the effect of “what does it say about the character of the players to win after Akok went down?” and he says “there players helping us change the culture Christian, Josh, Isaiah, and Brendan and the freshman let me see if I missed anybody...” *looks at the sheet* and says no! That part really stuck out to me. The beginning of the year he was sticking his neck out for AG now he won’t even mention his name. I’m thinking AG and Sid are likely done after this year.

We don't speculate about transfers on here. AG is probably okay just because the guy is graduating. Sid is a no-go. Might want to delete or edit the post.

Reaction Score

Thanks for posting this. I coached at one time and if I had a player good enough to play at a high level program I would do my best to get UConn involved. Obvious the love the man has for his players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom