Hunter-Espinoza transfers | The Boneyard

Hunter-Espinoza transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Andra Espinoza-Hunter a 6-foot-1 guard from New York has just recently transferred from Ossining high school in westchester county New York to Blair Academy in New Jersey for her freshman year.Last season Espinoza-Hunter played as an eight grader alongside UConn commit Saniya Chong at the prestigious Nike TOC Event in Phoneix,Arizona.Now at Blair Academy a college preparatory high school with concrete academics and a great girls basketball program in place Espinoza-Hunter will play with and compete against a higher caliber of competition than her previous high school. As lucky as it gets to be a promising young prospect Espinoza-Hunter will get a chance to play with another UConn commit in Senior 5-foot-9 guard Sadie Edwards. Espinoza-Hunter has just recently made another power move by joining the Philly Belles travel club program and will play along side fellow class of 2017 high school freshmen: Danielle Patterson 6-3;Jaala Henry 6-3;Claire Moloney 6-2 and Sydney Lowery 5-9.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Tony, didn't you post this a couple of weeks ago including the Philly Belles information?

Reaction Score
This is old news. Let's see how they "roll" at Blaire. That makes 3 different schools since 6th grade. This kid has a lot to learn on the court, hopefully someone teaches her. Either way she is no help to The O.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Are we publishing the Philly Belle's press releases now?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Tony, didn't you post this a couple of weeks ago including the Philly Belles information?
Yea, I thought she'd transferred again...out of Blair Witch Academy. I was thinking, well that can't be good.

Instead Tony just Shan'd himself. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer