Humorous Post-On-Another-Board of the Day - 2/14/17 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Humorous Post-On-Another-Board of the Day - 2/14/17

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
One last one

UCONN home of the floppers and cry babies when a foul is called on them. Most all their points were lay ups

All of the quotes I found were from the game thread topic in this forum
gamecock central.com forum

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Agreed, many SC fans commenting that not only was Dawn out-coached but she was responsible for their inconsistent effort.
Feel (a little) bad for Dawn. For several years, she has had two of the best bigs in women's basketball who don't commit themselves to being as fit as possible. MANY close shots at end of game that didn't go in. Tired legs?

Reaction Score
Feel (a little) bad for Dawn. For several years, she has had two of the best bigs in women's basketball who don't commit themselves to being as fit as possible. MANY close shots at end of game that didn't go in. Tired legs?

I think it's more a case of an acute shortage of bigs that made these two marquee names. Coates chief talent is being genetically disposed to being tall and Wilson seems, well, I don't know if, "fragile" is the word I'm looking for here but it's close. I actually felt bad for her every time Stewart left her flat footed and if you rewind those games you can watch her crumble, quarter by quarter. Saw it again in this game. She just sort of deflates and starts playing rough and desperate. Never understood the fuss over the pair of 'em but I suppose in the SEC they're a big deal.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
In all fairness, at least at around 2 am last night, the South Carolina WCBB board had several different themes discussed, one of which that got a lot of agreement was that SC had players of roughly equal talent but that Geno was just a lot better coach than Dawn. That's a difficult thing for a competitor to admit to, and I admired that candor.
Bags- what is their site? I can't find it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom