Huggy Sleaze- Huggins implicated in Beasley lawsuit | The Boneyard

Huggy Sleaze- Huggins implicated in Beasley lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't see Huggins name at all, but maybe because the Washington Post prompted me to log in when I tried to read the whole article. I didn't mind seeing Coach K and JT thrown in there.

Reaction Score
What's the jist? I don't want to set up an account to read the other half of the report.

Reaction Score
Okay, I looked at the counter suit that Beasley has, and article 35 states that Bob Huggins wanted Beasley, and offered Dolante Hill, Beasley's DC Assaults coach, an asst. position at K-State. The amount, a whopping $420,000, for an assistant! Sleazy yes, but nothing that coaches haven't done going back to Danny Manning that I can recall.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Okay, I looked at the counter suit that Beasley has, and article 35 states that Bob Huggins wanted Beasley, and offered Dolante Hill, Beasley's DC Assaults coach, an asst. position at K-State. The amount, a whopping $420,000, for an assistant! Sleazy yes, but nothing that coaches haven't done going back to Danny Manning that I can recall.

I'd be interested in the truth in that. Somehow, the particular of that offer don't pass the sniff test. Too over in this day and age, and waaaaaay too much money not to attract an onslaught of national media attention. jmo of course.

Reaction Score
The hire was reported on when it happened. That much isn't that new. It's also that Beasley did a Reggie Bush. Runners, agents and bears, oh my. Maybe worse for K State than Huggins, but once you're in the web...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom