Huge Game Tomorrow. Kentucky at Florida | The Boneyard

Huge Game Tomorrow. Kentucky at Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Tomorrow night at 9pm... Anything can happen in these rivalry games... Kentucky is good defensively but so-so offensively... Florida needs this game, it's at home, and they should be fired up for a full 40

Reaction Score
As a resume builder we would really benefit from a Florida win here... so hopefully you are right "anything can happen"

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If florida can battle on the boards I think they can make it a game

Reaction Score
I hate UK but does anyone actually believe that UF can even stay with them? The good news is as pointed out above UK does have trouble scoring the ball occasionally but they're very small. Hate to say it but this will be a sleeper by halftime. Night-night;) - hope I'm way off on this one

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I hate UK but does anyone actually believe that UF can even stay with them? The good news is as pointed out above UK does have trouble scoring the ball occasionally but they're very small. Hate to say it but this will be a sleeper by halftime. Night-night;) - hope I'm way off on this one
If you have watched uks games, they have struggled a lot especially offensively. They tend to pull away at the ends of games because teams are tired or aren't deep enough. Florida I'm hoping can battle, stay out of foul trouble and make their threes

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Florida getting sloppy. Need to clean it up

Reaction Score
In the couple minutes I've watched, the one Harrison kid has his jumper working. Kentucky is just so tough to defend when Cauley-Stein and Towns get the ball on the block. That size is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
That dunk by Cauley-Stein was absurd. This has been a surprisingly good game, both teams are playing well.

one of the better in-game dunks I've seen in college. WCS is insanely athletic for a guy his size.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Serious question. Does florida run any offensive sets?

Reaction Score
one of the better in-game dunks I've seen in college. WCS is insanely athletic for a guy his size.

He blew the layup on the next play but looked like a guard running the floor. He'll do well at the next level.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
He blew the layup on the next play but looked like a guard running the floor. He'll do well at the next level.
Yeah but where is he going? Late first round? Do teams who suck want to draft someone who has no offensive skills? Will he play the 4?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Andrew Harrison should not be playing as much as he is on that team.

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
boog204 said:
I still don't know how I feel with the throw it into the rim "dunks" like those.

Reaction Score
Yeah but where is he going? Late first round? Do teams who suck want to draft someone who has no offensive skills? Will he play the 4?

He's not going to be around at the end of the first round. Are you watching this kid switch and cover guards on the perimeter?

Reaction Score

Late first? I'd think he's a lock for the lottery. 7 footer, ridiculous athleticism, and the chance to bare minimum be an outstanding defensive player. Serious question. Who had more offensive skills going into the draft- WCS or Drummond? I'd think WCS. Drummond is bigger but WCS is as athletic as any guy his size I've ever seen, AD included.

Reaction Score
Late first? I'd think he's a lock for the lottery. 7 footer, ridiculous athleticism, and the chance to bare minimum be an outstanding defensive player. Serious question. Who had more offensive skills going into the draft- WCS or Drummond? I'd think WCS. Drummond is bigger but WCS is as athletic as any guy his size I've ever seen, AD included.

Drummond and WCS were born 6 days apart. There's a reason why execs take age into account.

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
boog204 said:

WCS is s freak with the way he can guard guards on switches.

Reaction Score

WCS will be a player at the next level if he never takes a shot. In a pick-and-roll dominated league seven footers with his versatility are extremely valuable.

Reaction Score
WCS will be a player at the next level if he never takes a shot. In a pick-and-roll dominated league seven footers with his versatility are extremely valuable.

Think he could easily be a Tyson Chandler/Deandre Jordan type of player. Defense first guy who will get 2 or 3 dunks a game. He's actually got a little more game then he's given credit for, imo...

Reaction Score
He dribbled... How in the hell does the back ref call a travel there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom