Huge Game Tomorrow. Kentucky at Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huge Game Tomorrow. Kentucky at Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He dribbled... How in the hell does the back ref call a travel there?

b/c he hopped. it was actually a good call.

and that's your game... Kentucky is far from a great team, the sad thing is though, I'm not sure what team could beat them in our current landscape.

Too big, too deep, and too good defensively.

Reaction Score
That game was decided at the free throw line. Florida gave away the game against us at the stripe, and this makes two (that we know of). It's mind-boggling that a team that talented is 12-11, but then again, we know first hand that losing four starters from a national championship team isn't a smooth transition.

Kentucky's defense looked as human tonight as I've seen it - Florida really spread them out and attacked their big men off the dribble. Donovan's a hell of a coach.

Reaction Score
I thought WCS would be a poor man's Chandler at the next level but he is really rubbing off on me. There is no chance he plays the 4 at the next level btw. He is going to be a game changer with his defensive skills though, and is going to be an awesome center for this small ball league.

caw

Reaction Score
I thought WCS would be a poor man's Chandler at the next level but he is really rubbing off on me. There is no chance he plays the 4 at the next level btw. He is going to be a game changer with his defensive skills though, and is going to be an awesome center for this small ball league.

It's interesting but there is a bit of a big center resurgence going on.

Reaction Score
I think Cauley Stein will be similar to Camby and Tyson Chandler but not as good, a high energy player like Birdman Andersen but better. I think I would maybe take Karl Towns #1 over Okafor. It's absolutely insane Kentucky has Towns, Cauley Stein, Trey Lyles and Dakari Johnson. They should win the whole thing just off the fact they are twice the size of every other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom