Howard Stern talked about UConn, today! | The Boneyard

Howard Stern talked about UConn, today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was making fun of the fans for getting all worked up over a basketball game.

Reaction Score
Howard hates UConn, always has. Big ACC fan. Ronnie Mund too. Not sure who Eric the Actor roots for these days.
Howard couldn't care less about sports, so I doubt he has hatred for any school, or is a big fan of any conference.

I would be beyond shocked if he could even name teams in the different conferences.

Reaction Score
Howard couldn't care less about sports, so I doubt he has hatred for any school, or is a big fan of any conference.

I would be beyond shocked if he could even name teams in the different conferences.

Yeah I figured that would be pretty obvious. Guess not.

Reaction Score
Howard hates sports- not UCONN. He is not an ACC fan- he does not even know what the ACC is.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Howard hates sports- not UCONN. He is not an ACC fan- he does not even know what the ACC is.
Howard was a nerd in school and bullied by athletes and he's never gotten over that.

Reaction Score
Howard likes sports about as much as I do shopping with my girl.

Reaction Score
Oh, la dee frickin da. There's one in every thread. The man only turned Sirius' 250,000 subscribers into 25 million and forced a merger with rival XM. Yeah, what a washed up fool that nobody listens to.
Do Howard Stern zealots have a name for themselves? Like, are you guys the equivalent of ICP's juggalos? Except instead of face paint and drugs you guys all put on brillo pad wigs and crack stick to the guy? Just trying to better understand the unique sub culture.

Reaction Score
Do Howard Stern zealots have a name for themselves? Like, are you guys the equivalent of ICP's juggalos? Except instead of face paint and drugs you guys all put on brillo pad wigs and crack stick to the guy? Just trying to better understand the unique sub culture.

Not sure why you'd ask anyone on here. Who sounds like a zealot?

The sooner we can retire "crack stick" as a euphemism for jerking off the better.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Why the hate for stern fans? He singlehandedly made satellite radio a viable entity with millions of subscribers while the juggalos number roughly the same as a BC home basketball crowd. Stern daily attracts millions of listeners who fork out around $16 a month for the privilege.

Reaction Score
Stern does care about sports at all but he is talking about UConn though, when your being talked about by Howard Stern thats a big deal. Some people just don't care about sports at all, nothing wrong with that.

Reaction Score
Howard Stern is a dope……knows nothing about sports, but plenty about T & A………guess he has his priorities ok!

Reaction Score
So not knowing about sports means you are a dope?

He's smarter than you know listen to his interviews with Billy Joel or Lady Gaga on youtube to prove it, and anyone who says "people still listen to howard" is a "dope". I think the $70M budget he has at Sirius or the $20M he gets paid to be a judge on America's Got Talent is all the proof you'd need, but no, I guess if you don't listen to him, that just means no one does.

But I don't know how Howard got on this message board, he knows nothing and doesn't care about sports.

Reaction Score
Not sure why you'd ask anyone on here. Who sounds like a zealot?

The sooner we can retire "crack stick" as a euphemism for jerking off the better.

We have its replacement waiting in the wings: "Shaking hands with Mr. Delaney"

Reaction Score
So not knowing about sports means you are a dope?

He's smarter than you know listen to his interviews with Billy Joel or Lady Gaga on youtube to prove it, and anyone who says "people still listen to howard" is a "dope". I think the $70M budget he has at Sirius or the $20M he gets paid to be a judge on America's Got Talent is all the proof you'd need, but no, I guess if you don't listen to him, that just means no one does.

But I don't know how Howard got on this message board, he knows nothing and doesn't care about sports.

Okay he's not a dope, he's smart as hell for his financial deals for sure. Maybe overstated but I don't have to like him do I? And I would rather hear an interview with Kevin Ollie than Lady Gaga I promise!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Back before UCONN won the NIT, my then-wife drove into NYC, bared her breasts for Howard Stern, and then returned back home with a Thanksgiving turkey.
Last week she was rooting for KY.
That's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member