How will you spend your bye weekend | The Boneyard

How will you spend your bye weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
So, no rooting for us this weekend... What's the thing you most need to catch up on?

I have a yard that has been suffering.. And a Harley that needs to run!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
So, no rooting for us this weekend... What's the thing you most need to catch up on?

Wood splitting
Lawn
Car cleanup
Spend some time with kids

Reaction Score
I try going to a local/state college game in which I have no emotional investment. A lot of the schools save Southern are away so since I live in SE CT, I will probably go to Brown at URI and just enjoy watching a game.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The exact same as a Friday night game or away game weekend: yard work, house work, QT with family, NFL on Sunday.

There is an added twist this weekend. We are visiting my parents in Central Massachusetts. The women are going to a wedding shower on Sunday and my son will be able to play with his cousins.

Reaction Score
I'm leaving about 2:00 pm today for Oxford, Oh to watch the UMass/ Miami of Ohio game. There's room in the car if anyone wants to go!:)

Reaction Score
I am going to the Southington Apple Harvest both Saturday and Sunday. Well Saturday is just to get fritters, but Sunday I'm going to walk around and spend some (probably more than I should) money on apple everything.

Reaction Score
I am going to the Southington Apple Harvest both Saturday and Sunday. Well Saturday is just to get fritters, but Sunday I'm going to walk around and spend some (probably more than I should) money on apple everything.

apple bottoms?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Berlin Fair... Probably Sunday since tomorrow looks like rain.

Reaction Score
RedSoloCup said:

I'm in San Diego (down from LA) to watch another struggling team of mine, the Jets, get their asses handed to them in person. True fan right here.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
- Paint some doors
- Go to Blue Hound Cookery and then Ivoryton Playhouse
- Hit Celebrate Wallingford
- Give dog a good walk and a bath

Reaction Score
Clean 2 chimneys, re gasket a door or 2 on my wood stoves. Go for a nice bike ride, pushing almost a 1000 miles for the season, followed by a Vodka tonic and lime or 2. Mow the Lawn on Sunday and bag the leaves that will come down tomorrow. Maybe clean the garden. Don't know how I got all this done when I was working. Nice not to have a crappy game to get upset about. Only the Giants could do me in this weekend.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Clean 2 chimneys, re gasket a door or 2 on my wood stoves. Go for a nice bike ride, pushing almost a 1000 miles for the season, followed by a Vodka tonic and lime or 2. Mow the Lawn on Sunday and bag the leaves that will come down tomorrow. Maybe clean the garden. Don't know how I got all this done when I was working. Nice not to have a crappy game to get upset about. Only the Giants could do me in this weekend.
Substitute seltzer water for the tonic and you won't have to ride 1,000 miles in a season. ;)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Heading to work in 2 hours for a 7-hospital application/IS infrastructure upgrade. Just hoping to survive the next 7 days.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom