How will you cope with your frustrations? | The Boneyard

How will you cope with your frustrations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We can't control the team, but we can control how this team affects our lives. What do you do to let go of the frustrations after a loss like we just experienced?

Reaction Score
I complain like a huge baby to friends, family, and boneyard members...

then I get over it a few days later and feel like an idiot:confused:

Never feel like an idiot. This is what many of us do, this is the place for that as well as your friends/family members who text and call you all game long anyway to discuss the same thing you are thinking.

Never be ashamed, it's the passion you have which makes you who you are!

:eek:

Reaction Score
I'm going to Vegas for the long weekend! Maybe I can make some money betting on us to choke away the Tulsa game.

Reaction Score
I'll watch one of @tcf15 's videos. The one below specifically. Not only does it remind me that KO has shown he can be the right guy for this job, but it gives perspective. Without that run 2 years ago I would hate to think what the state of the program would be, let alone the mindset of all of us crazies on the boneyard.

Reaction Score
I'll watch one of @tcf15 's videos. The one below specifically. Not only does it remind me that KO has shown he can be the right guy for this job, but it gives perspective. Without that run 2 years ago I would hate to think what the state of the program would be, let alone the mindset of all of us crazies on the boneyard.

I watch this from time to time throughout the season - after wins and after losses. It frustrates me seeing the last two years of play but also gives me a lot of hope. I'm praying that Larrier and the '16 class are as special as I think they might be.

Reaction Score
I watch this from time to time throughout the season - after wins and after losses. It frustrates me seeing the last two years of play but also gives me a lot of hope. I'm praying that Larrier and the '16 class are as special as I think they might be.

If you're not watching closely, this will be our next chance.

Reaction Score
Listening to the meditation on YouTube with your eyes closed helps too. Seriously, try it.

Reaction Score
By realizing the fact that while all these losses are frustrating , they aren't bad losses in the eyes of the committee. UConn is still a tourney team - albeit a 9 seed or lower.

I believe they are but if they lose 2 of the next 3 we will be the only one's, not the committee.

Reaction Score
It's not like we are talentless. I keep thinking the next game is when we get on a roll, that we grow up, jell as a team and play tough. I hope to see that soon.

Reaction Score

Gonna double down on a post here - watch that video and tell me - where has that confidence and swagger gone? KO is fired up - Shabazz was fired up - Daniels, Boat, Brimah - they were fired up. It wasn't just a basketball game back then. We don't have that fire right now, from the coaching staff to the 12th man on the bench.

Reaction Score
I'm going to re-watch the first 33 minutes of the game tomorrow. And then erase it forever.

I was out tonight and recorded the game. When I watch in delay I can't visit the yard or the chat room, so I watched it not knowing. I was really really impressed until the complete and total meltdown that took place in the last 6 minutes.

It won't help me sleep tonight. That will take more beer, but I might feel better tomorrow.

Reaction Score
By realizing the fact that while all these losses are frustrating , they aren't bad losses in the eyes of the committee. UConn is still a tourney team - albeit a 9 seed or lower.
Who cares if they're a tourney team or not. What have you seen that makes you think we will have any success whatsoever in March?

Reaction Score
Who cares if they're a tourney team or not. What have you seen that makes you think we will have any success whatsoever in March?
I had this exact thought at different points during the 2011 and 2014 seasons as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom