How to Watch Tomorrow | The Boneyard

How to Watch Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will the SNY games be on WatchESPN again? I can't find the game on the WatchESPN schedule for tomorrow. If this is the case, how could I watch out of market? Thanks

Reaction Score
I'm probably just going to listen to it on the same site that streamed the exhibition games. Once I found out I could get the radio on there too, I kept my subscription alive.

Reaction Score
I'm probably just going to listen to it on the same site that streamed the exhibition games. Once I found out I could get the radio on there too, I kept my subscription alive.
Is there anywhere to pay to watch?

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I was banking on the SNY games being on WatchESPN like the last few years. Would be a real bummer if not.

Reaction Score
Is anyone from FFC going to be at TK's in Danbury? I may need to be there for a family function and while I don't necessarily know if I'd want to meet any of you it'd be nice to see some husky fans there

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Is this game not on the SNY channel?
It is but for those out of region who don't get SNY is the question. Supposedly it's not showing up on the watchespn schedule.

Reaction Score
ok. i just wanted to make sure. Im in indiana and have sny and it shows that its on. wanted to make sure that it didn't get taken off the channel.

Reaction Score
The game is not listed on ESPN3 schedule for tomorrow. Real bummer for those like myself who live out of state and do not have SNY. It's confusing because Mondays game vs Northeastern (another SNY game) is on the schedule for ESPN3 but tomorrows game is not. hmmm

Reaction Score
I just tried to upgrade my Xfinity online to get SNY and CBSSN...

"Ashley": You need the installation package. It's $15 and ships in two days!
Me: I already installed the equipment for this package last year, it's all still here.
"Ashley": You need a phone line.
Me: You already made me get the phone last year. I don't want the phone. I just want the channels.
"Ashley": This is the only package you can get those channels with. You'll have to get a phone line.
Me: I'll pay for the phone, I don't care, but I'm not paying for more equipment, I already have it. Just don't send me the box.
"Ashley": You'll have to talk to the sales department during business hours.

Needless to say I'm still working out the cable options...

Reaction Score
I am going to watch with one eye, playing golf this morning with 8 guys and going to try like hell to refrain from a futile pace of consumption. But I need a day off and I'm pumped to be playing golf and watching the Huskies first game tonight. Sometimes makes the pace difficult to navigate;)

Reaction Score
Anyone willing to take one for the team and Periscope it...? It would be extremely appreciated by a lot of us for sure

If not Periscope, does anyone know where to find a good stream of the game? Absolutely ridiculous that the game won't be on WatchESPN. I was able to watch every one out of market last year.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Is anyone from FFC going to be at TK's in Danbury? I may need to be there for a family function and while I don't necessarily know if I'd want to meet any of you it'd be nice to see some husky fans there
You've just invited Chief to your family function. Have a good night.

Reaction Score
The game is not listed on ESPN3 schedule for tomorrow. Real bummer for those like myself who live out of state and do not have SNY. It's confusing because Mondays game vs Northeastern (another SNY game) is on the schedule for ESPN3 but tomorrows game is not. hmmm
Yeah, this sucks pretty bad. I live in VA and the SNY games have been streamable over WatchESPN/ESPN3 over the past several years. As of now tonight's game is not listed on their stream schedule, but Mondays game is.

Does this have something to do with our garbage Conference's tv deal as the reason ESPN3 isnt carrying it?

Reaction Score

Not tonight, but I'll be there on my birthday!

Reaction Score
Isn't SNY available on Directv throughout the US?

Yes, I just added a college sports package that will get me SNY + some other decent channels for watching other games for $12/month.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Tonight's WatchESPN schedule cuts off at 6:30pm on the mobile app so maybe they're updating it. I have a feeling it will be streaming tonight.

Reaction Score
Tonight's WatchESPN schedule cuts off at 6:30pm on the mobile app so maybe they're updating it. I have a feeling it will be streaming tonight.

Not True, I'm able to see games listed past 6:30 and UConn game isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom