How stupid have these preseason lists become? | The Boneyard

How stupid have these preseason lists become?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The proliferation of preseason rankings and lists is becoming ridiculous. Do these writers have nothing else to do? ESPN.com has an article predicting the first team All Americans for the next three years. Three! I understand one season, but three? Only one player on the 2015-2016 team is even college now and he's played one year of college basketball (and he wasn't even that good). I bet they go 0 for 5 on that list. What is the point of this?

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/post?id=1580

It's an Insider's article but don't even bother asking who is on the lists. Jeff Goodman wrote it so it's not even worth reading.

Reaction Score
The proliferation of preseason rankings and lists is becoming ridiculous. Do these writers have nothing else to do? ESPN.com has an article predicting the first team All Americans for the next three years. Three! I understand one season, but three? Only one player on the 2015-2016 team is even college now and he's played one year of college basketball (and he wasn't even that good). I bet they go 0 for 5 on that list. What is the point of this?

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/post?id=1580

It's an Insider's article but don't even bother asking who is on the lists. Jeff Goodman wrote it so it's not even worth reading.

He is a talented writer in one respect though as it must be tough to get all this crap out there and type it with Cailpari's schlong in his mouth and balls banging off his chin.....kudo's to Jeff

Reaction Score
He is a talented writer in one respect though as it must be tough to get all this crap out there and type it with Cailpari's schlong in his mouth and balls banging off his chin.....kudo's to Jeff
Thing I hate about Goodman is that he's so arrogant and thinks he's right about everything. And he has to share his opinions on everything even though he is clueless. Most people would call that a blowhard.

Reaction Score
If Joe Lunardi comes out with an article predicting the NCAA Tournament brackets for the next three years I'll know the folks at ESPN.com have really gone off the deep end!

Wouldn't surprise me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog