How our home fans look | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How our home fans look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't really see why wearing a UConn shirt is so crucial to the experience of attending a game/providing a good home court advantage. I mean, when I go to games, sometimes I'll wear a shirt, sometimes I won't depending on whether I remember, but to me you're job as a fan is all in the vocal cords.

wearing a uconn shirt in and of itself obviously doesnt make you a better fan but its just part of the mentality and it feels like some fans think they are 'above' it. i find it hard to believe there are fans who actually forget to wear a team shirt

My only complaint about the fans are about the blue hairs who act like they just had knee replacement and yell at you when you stand - but then the free T-shirts come out and they jump out of their seats like their is on fire.

this is funny/sad and true

its also true that the navy blue/white by nature is not conducive to a cool look even if the majority of fans were wearing it

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
someone posted a link awhile ago how i think its texas allows students/fans to move into the empty seats after a certain amount of time. i think that would be a great thing as well as letting signs back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom