How many times did PB & AE fall to the floor yesterday? | The Boneyard

How many times did PB & AE fall to the floor yesterday?

PB and AE hitting the floor, total amount

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 18 41.9%

Votes: 11 25.6%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • >50

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
The NCAA needs to make a point of emphasis calling offensive players who drive in pushing off with their arm or shoulder (at least they got it right last night when Reese fouled out in the LSU-Iowa game).

Reaction Score
I think this has been rather pervasive throughout Aaliyah’s four years with us. I think once she has her head down she’s committed and her foot skills aren’t what they need to be to stay upright. No malice, just something tough to develop for a big kid.

Reaction Score
Fall? Zero times

Very Painful to watch ... what now is considered acceptable behavior by players?... of course
it is NOT ACCEPTABLE...... I will now have to look up # 24 for USC.... Do I think that is
individual behavior or "coached"? For now I believe it is IMO indicative of a negative team culture for
the Trojans. Someone should send these mugging highlights to Coach Gottlieb and the
NCAA.
Fall? Zero times

I just check the USC Trojan Roster. #24 in this "highlight" reel is
Kaitlyn, 6' 2", position: Forward. Ms. Davis is a Graduate Student, from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY (NYC
and the "IVY" league). She is from Greenwich Conn. Her undergraduate sport
must have been wrestling.... that was a "takedown"!!

Reaction Score
Will we get a fairly reffed game against Iowa? AE, in particular, gets mauled all the time and rarely gets a call from the refs.

Reaction Score
These two do not flop. I thought it alarming how many times they were put on the ground.

It will take me awhile to calculate the correct answer. I need a new abacus.
After a very preliminary review the count for both of them together is 42.

Of course this is very preliminary although I had the guidance of Bernie Madoff’s accounting manager.

Please note: Actual results could be substantially different than these preliminary results, seeing as I took them from my backside (akin to how the refs called the game).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
there was one player last night who i felt did some flopping.

she did not play for UConn. Just mho.
I thought flopping was against the rules this season. I'm sure they would have called a technical or at least given a player a warning.

Oh sarcasm. That is a very tough foul to call and in the end the referees continue to reward flopping so that tool is here to stay.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah ends up on the ground at least 5-10 times every game. That would be a dangerous drinking game, one drink/shot for each tumble- might be asleep by halftime!
On these same grounds ( no pun intended)Tiffany Hayes was the Queen of the floor, crashing down ALL the time. I actually thought she might have had a balance problem.

Reaction Score
Very Painful to watch ... what now is considered acceptable behavior by players?... of course
it is NOT ACCEPTABLE...... I will now have to look up # 24 for USC.... Do I think that is
individual behavior or "coached"? For now I believe it is IMO indicative of a negative team culture for
the Trojans. Someone should send these mugging highlights to Coach Gottlieb and the
NCAA.

I just check the USC Trojan Roster. #24 in this "highlight" reel is
Kaitlyn, 6' 2", position: Forward. Ms. Davis is a Graduate Student, from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY (NYC
and the "IVY" league). She is from Greenwich Conn. Her undergraduate sport
must have been wrestling.... that was a "takedown"!!
That “swim” move belonged the WWE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom