How many Spots will UConn Drop? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How many Spots will UConn Drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not "crying" about the loss to Stanford without Sims. Just making an observation than any knowledgable wbb fan recognizes, which is that the outcome would been different had she been on the floor. She is possibly the second best player in the nation. Circumstances of wins and losses do matter when assessing teams.

At this point, at full strength, Baylor is considered by most as the best team in the nation. The only thing that can change that between now and the NCAA tourney will be injuries or a loss on Feb 18.

For the record, Baylor has gotten better from last year. Pope has improved so much that she took Williams' starting position and Prince is rounding into great form and is a strong threat off the bench. So to state that Baylor couldn't go up from where they were is not an accurate statement.

Paragraph breaks are a beautiful thing.
First of all, I didn't say you were crying about the big Stanford/Baylor/Sims/coulda/woulda/shoulda story... until now. And you don't know the outcome would have been different if she had been on the floor. Baylor lost, get over it. For the record, I said I didn't know if Baylor got any better. Have only seen them play one time. But what do I know... I thought UCONN would beat N.D. pretty easily. Enjoy Baylor's #1 ranking this week. They will be back were you believe they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom