How long will the Big 10 season last? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How long will the Big 10 season last?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Personally, I think being a jerk is asking 99.9% to sacrifice for 0.1%. Or maybe that's just me
Well you certainly make the point here but I am still a little hesitant to see the numbers as this stark. It maybe more like 98% for 2%, IDK.

We as a society are feeling around here with very limited vision, trying to find a balance to the economy and to our lives. Overcorrections to either side of the road are rather likely.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
People have no clue what Herd Immunity means or what it takes to get there.

The BIG did this for one reason, and it didn't have a damn thing to do with competition or the love of the game. They looked at the budget projections and realized some money is better than no money. Major institutions are pausing and/or eliminating programs right now. These criminals hide behind amateurism, but the truth is these kids are the economic engine for many of these academic institutions.

They will find a way to finish this season come hell or high water. Sadly, hell and high water are on the way.
Try the first sentence.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The college football season is progressing quite nicely. Fans have accepted the schedules will be fluid and their team's may lose a game here and there because of player's being quarantined. For all but 2-3 teams, the fans would rather live with the uncertainty of the schedule and see games played than have nothing at all.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was hoping it’d get shut down with RU at 1-0 so they could claim the lamest conference title ever and we could make fun of them for it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No...I’m just not a jerk. You are a big one.
It was Friday and it was snowing so that made it appropriate for many snowflakes to appear
Very mature statement by the way
My 6 yo grandson stopped saying "You are a big one" I think 2 years ago

Reaction Score
The B1G is still playing this weekend. The MAC started last week. P12 starts today. There's no suggestion that football is going to be shutdown. If anything, it's gaining momentum and support.

It's almost as if some UConn fans want the rest of college football to not play.

Reaction Score
The B1G is still playing this weekend. The MAC started last week. P12 starts today. There's no suggestion that football is going to be shutdown. If anything, it's gaining momentum and support.

It's almost as if some UConn fans want the rest of college football to not play.
UConn athletic department too busy asking for money

"UConn seeking donations from basketball ticket buyers to offset pandemic losses"
HARTFORD COURANT

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom