How is everyone feeling right about now? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How is everyone feeling right about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was going to try to kill time before the game by doing some work so I could focus 100% on the game. That ain't happening. Way too nervous to ficus on work. Geez, you would think I am suiting up to play. Good thing I'm not. Assuming I COULD play basketball, I would be to keyed up. Geno would have to pull me aside and remind me to breathe.

Not watching the talking heads in the pre-game either. I already have a headache.
Ficusing on work, are you, Chapette? :)

But see? Bria's saying, Lemme at 'em! You and I are saying, AAAAAHHHHHHH! And that's why she plays and we don't.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Whatever happens, so proud of these girls, such role models. Never-the-less, looks like I picked the wrong week to stop drinking.

Tomorrow, I can worry about the WNBA draft, A'ja and Kiah as an offensive juggernaut. For now, can someone bring me a margarita? #20Minutes can't get here fast enough.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I FEEL GREAT!!!

Congratulations to UCONN for the national Championship "Double Dip"

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Fabulous! But a bit hoarse.

I spent the game yelling "2x4! 2x4! Whack, whack, whack 'em". My daughter thought I'd lost my mind.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Feeling like it will be hard to go to sleep tonight, but I am just so good with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom