How do you feel right now? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How do you feel right now?

Reaction Score
I’m watching the nuggets vs the twolves right now. It’s great. I’m watching one of the most skilled players ever in Jokic and a bunch of other elite players… yet I don’t care who wins, I’m not personally invested. With uconn, their losses actually put me in a bad mood. Maybe more nba is the remedy if the season continues to collapse

Reaction Score
I’m watching the nuggets vs the twolves right now. It’s great. I’m watching one of the most skilled players ever in Jokic and a bunch of other elite players… yet I don’t care who wins, I’m not personally invested. With uconn, their losses actually put me in a bad mood. Maybe more nba is the remedy if the season continues to collapse
I barely watched the UConn game tonight. It’s been putting me in terrible moods and affecting me adversely. If I watched more of the 2nd half I would’ve been screaming.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I feel like I want DH to lock Sanogo and Clingan in a room and do this:

1674101061430.png

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I made great time getting back to nj transit and metro north.

But I also watched that in person. So less than great.

Reaction Score
Just shocked that this is happening. I also don't want to pretend to have any answers or explanations. I did fully believe that we were a final four three or four loss team earlier in the year. I don't know how that jives with what I see now.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
How do you think I feel? Betrayed.. Bewildered... Wrong response?

Reaction Score
Losing in the 2nd round is not an accomplishment, it's an embarrassment. This is not URI. This is UConn. It's Sweet 16 or bust for this program as it has been for roughly the past 40 years. Anything past the Sweet 16 is a bonus. Anything less is a failure.
Unless we win the big east tournament. That would be huge. Not a natty. But the BE is ours to reclaim as well.

Reaction Score
I watch Jokic every chance I get, on his way to a third straight MVP. Brilliant player.

Reaction Score
Because it's really, really, really rare for a team to be as good as we were in the non-conference and then play this poorly in-conference, so all the computers/algorithms/oddsmakers are refusing to believe it.

It takes an extra-special level of dedication to playing horribly to beat those odds. Sadly, we've been up to the task.

Reaction Score
Because it's really, really, really rare for a team to be as good as we were in the non-conference and then play this poorly in-conference, so all the computers/algorithms/oddsmakers are refusing to believe it.

This is why KenPom is crap and reference to it should be banned from this board.

Reaction Score
I am sad for this team. I cannot imagine that they don't want to finish out wins. Hopefully, Butler at home will be a turnaround game.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
He gets one more year to bring in his top 5 class. If he can’t figure it out by next season I’m with you
Uconn is on the hook for Hurley through 2027 at $2.9 million. AD gave him a 2 year extension, remember? He is not going anywhere. Check the articles on Uconn's budget. We just ate KO's $11 million and had an Athletic Dept DEFICIT of $53 million for this past year alone.

Reaction Score
I feel like I won the lotto and then found out it was a joke. I feel like I found the love of my life and then learned she was a he. This is unreal.
Yeah, pretty much that. The funny thing before the season started I thought we were a fringe top 25 team but now it looks more like a fringe top 50 team. UGH!!!!

Reaction Score
It’s been 3 years - how have they not taught Sanogo to kick it out when he is TRIPLE TEAMED. PASS THE BALL!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom