How do we get Cox to televise the game tonight? | The Boneyard

How do we get Cox to televise the game tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been in contact with Cox and they told me that they cannot offer the game tonight but may offer the channel in the future. I also contacted Dom Amore to see if he can contact them to give a last second push to include it. He hasn't contacted me back but I hope his influence can make a difference. As for now, the game will be televised on these cable companies...

Hartford/New Haven:

 Comcast Ch. 90, 190 or 192

 DirecTV Ch. 340

 DISH Ch. 167

 Thames Valley Communications Ch. 702

 Frontier FiOS Ch. 1106

Why the duck* is Cox not offering it? Just lost a customer.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 54
Reaction Score
Did I read somewhere in another post that AXS is offering the stream free to cable companies in the areas of the teams participating?

Reaction Score
At the very least the "we can't get a channel overnight" smacks of how a lazy student would explain not doing an assignment that they knew about for weeks now that the due date is upon them.

"Well, there's no point now."
"But you know about this for ages."

Reaction Score
Cox has no clue about the channel or the free offer from AXS. After a half hour on the phone the rep said that no one knows anything about it. WTF!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
what channel is it on? I'm in Los Angeles and have Time Warner Cable, but also have the sports package add on... Or... I guess i can go check out the UCONN website to see where it's being televised...!

I just checked - it's on a channel called AXS TV? Not sure I have that but I will look into it... And I see it was noted above. Just did not know what it was...

Reaction Score
what channel is it on? I'm in Los Angeles and have Time Warner Cable, but also have the sports package add on... Or... I guess i can go check out the UCONN website to see where it's being televised...!

You're asking which actual network? AXStv (though I'm not sure how you could miss it since there are like 10 topics on the top of the board).

Go to their website to see if it's carried by your provider in your area.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You're asking which actual network? AXStv (though I'm not sure how you could miss it since there are like 10 topics on the top of the board).

Go to their website to see if it's carried by your provider in your area.
OK... it's not on TWC. I wonder if it will be streamed at all? I do have a smart TV so i can get access to the internet...

Reaction Score
OK... it's not on TWC. I wonder if it will be streamed at all? I do have a smart TV so i can get access to the internet...

If someone figure out how to access this through the internet I'm listening.

Reaction Score

It's not being streamed legally, but many threads have indicated people plan to periscope it (search the board for periscope or axs) and there are always the virus infested illegal stream sites.

Reaction Score
I have written and email to the upper divison of Cox Broadcasting, posted on their facebook page, talked to a Cox rep and spoke via email to Don Amore about the situation. Don was kind enough to write back and say that he has done all he can by posting a couple of articles about the AXS situation. He just put another article on the front page of the Hartford Courant Online about the AXS feed, that I sent to Cox. Lets see if any of this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom