How did we sound on TV? | The Boneyard

How did we sound on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
You guys were very vocal on TV. There was a group in the corner by the bench with a UConn flag that was very visable as well.

Reaction Score
Definitely a much larger presence than Michigan and that was evident even before UConn went on their run. Props.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Because from the top row of section 4 it sounded like we owned the place. It was freaking awesome. Big props to all the fans at game tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow!
You guys were awesome. It absolutely sounded like our house! Hope is sounds the same this afternoon!

Reaction Score
TV announcers were horrible so I turned the sound off and listened to JoeD. (Funny that he knew play of the game before it happened :rolleyes:)

On the radio it sounded like a home game. Could clearly hear the U-C-O-N-N and UConn -- Huskies cheers.

You guys were awesome.

Reaction Score
Certainly sounded very loud and the U-C-O-N-N cheers were nice...

Could see lots of orange in the stands when SU played...can't see Husky Blue in the dark...so keep up the noise!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Because from the top row of section 4 it sounded like we owned the place. It was freaking awesome. Big props to all the fans at game tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow!
It sounded like the UConn cheers were led by the baby boomer contingent, but it can be difficult for older people to hear the high pitched voices of the young! ;)

(The UConn fans sounded great, all of them)

Reaction Score
You all sounded awesome! The UConn chants were coming through loud and clear. Great job.

Reaction Score
There were a lot of SU fans, can't blame them for wanting to go to the Bahamas they probably already have a foot of snow there. Should be a great atmosphere jea,out of you all.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Actually you might want to boo and get on the officials when we get an atrocious call. You guys were strangely silent when we got screwed in that game.
Me, @OkaForPrez, and some other were booing very loudly at all of the atrocious calls yesterday. And there were quite a few.

But in all honesty that crew doing the UConn and Cuse games was way better than the other crew doing Gonzaga and A&M games. That other crew called a million fouls which made the games unwatchable. And even worse that other crew included Mike Stuart. For those who don't remember him Google his name...

I have a feeling the Mike Stuart crew will be working the UConn/Cuse game today. Ugh.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Very impressive display by UConn fans - nice job. Cuse fans on their board are bragging about how they own the place, show 'em how it's done this afternoon.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Took a shuttle around Atlantis and at one stop some Cuse dude was giving me a"looks could kill" stare. He was wearing a national championship shirt. So after 30 seconds I shouted we got four of them buddy!

Reaction Score
Took a shuttle around Atlantis and at one stop some Cuse dude was giving me a"looks could kill" stare. He was wearing a national championship shirt. So after 30 seconds I shouted we got four of them buddy!

Nice his tee must have been really worn out huh? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I'd be walking through the ticket lines and lobbies saying outloud (primed with island juices) " If only we had a Helms Championship"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom