How can I watch an ESPN3 event? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

How can I watch an ESPN3 event?

Reaction Score
Is there any reason to be optimistic that the broadcast will be improved for the next game? I'm dreading the same garbage again.
I found it better to turn down the sound on the TV and listen to the radio. The radio was a little ahead of the TV, though, so you knew what plays were coming.

Reaction Score
Is there any reason to be optimistic that the broadcast will be improved for the next game? I'm dreading the same garbage again.
I have watched plenty of well done broadcasts on ESPN3. It seems to be hit or miss.

Reaction Score
Someone in an earlier comment stated that the home team is responsible for the broadcast. The game was under the lights which were not the best for TV broadcasting, so let's hope that Ball State has a better setup then FIU had.

Reaction Score
Someone in an earlier comment stated that the home team is responsible for the broadcast. The game was under the lights which were not the best for TV broadcasting, so let's hope that Ball State has a better setup then FIU had.

Here’s a reason for some guarded optimism:

-> As a part of Information Technology, University Media Services (UMS) provides professional video production and broadcasting services to the University and its departments, including media support for distance education, Ball State sports broadcasting with ESPN3, and classroom media delivery.

Information Technology also manages and operates the university public radio and television broadcasting facilities Ball State PBS and Indiana Public Radio/WBST-FM.

Video Production Services

Our award-winning video production teams can provide video production and post-production services to academic and administrative departments, as well as classroom video production support for faculty. Our services range from single/multiple camera documentation of events to full-fledged studio production to remote production and broadcasting via our 40-foot remote production truck. <-

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I found it better to turn down the sound on the TV and listen to the radio. The radio was a little ahead of the TV, though, so you knew what plays were coming.
Speaking of which, which radio station has the best game coverage?

Reaction Score
Let's hope I can get a good enough signal. Will be in East Lansing for Wisconsin/MSU. Will catch the first half at least from the tailgate.

Reaction Score
I have watched plenty of well done broadcasts on ESPN3. It seems to be hit or miss.
Past performance is not indicative of future results, but "hit or miss" generally appears to depend on a home team's production capabilities. Ball State's appear to be OK.

Reaction Score
It also may be a function of TV deal. The MACs primary parter is ESPN, ESPN may be handling the production for football (like the AAC deal)

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I couldn't watch on my phone or smartTV. I had to go through my xFinity box. That was not a pleasant revelation.

Reaction Score
ESPN+ is like $5.99 per month. Comes with HULU Live package. So you get some football. All UCONN hockey and many UCONN baseball. I get Greenville Triumph as well.

Less per month than a beer at the restaurant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom