How can anyone defend Edsall? | The Boneyard

How can anyone defend Edsall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, Randy promised improvement and he has delivered. Runs a brutal offense but that's what you get with Coach Edsall.

Reaction Score
At least the team is not what it was last year. There is improvement, the team needs to gain confidence and handle pressure better. We should be able to beat Liberty and UMass regularly. I hope.

Reaction Score
Last year. The man hasn't misled anyone. Look, I don't blame UConn fans from being fed up with the pace of the turnaround. But Coach is performing as he told us to expect and his bosses in the AD seem satisfied.
Lmao. He tears it down to all time worst levels and gets credit for improving from there. We deserve him as a coach if that is what we are going to applaud him for.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It's time to see Randy off. My god, how are these kids still playing for a coach that keeps putting them in positions to lose?
I'm honestly worried/interested as to how many transfer outs we might have after this year. With the horrible results over the past three years under RE, coupled with upcoming Independent status, I can see many of these kids considering going elsewhere.

I wouldn't blame them either.

Reaction Score
I'm honestly worried/interested as to how many transfer outs we might have after this year. With the horrible results over the past three years under RE, coupled with upcoming Independent status, I can see many of these kids considering going elsewhere.

I wouldn't blame them either.
Newslfash. Very few could play fbs fbs elsewhere

Reaction Score
Last year. The man hasn't misled anyone. Look, I don't blame UConn fans from being fed up with the pace of the turnaround. But Coach is performing as he told us to expect and his bosses in the AD seem satisfied.

I'm sure in his interview he promised he wouldn't win a conference game in two years.

Reaction Score
At least the team is not what it was last year. There is improvement, the team needs to gain confidence and handle pressure better. We should be able to beat Liberty and UMass regularly. I hope.

this team is horrendous. Doesn’t mean they aren’t better than last years team but last years team was historic level bad.

and next years team is not going to be much better.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Newslfash. Very few could play fbs fbs elsewhere
There are enough that could enjoy life more at MAC schools than the dumpster fire that is our program

Reaction Score
No defense for Edsall. But you can't have 5 different head coaches in 9 years.

There are plenty of winnable games next year. See if he can do it. If not, our future scheduling will be much more complete than it is this coming December for a prospective coach to see. If scheduling goes the way it seems, being a quasi-P5 team might be very attractive to competent coaches.

Reaction Score

There are plenty of winnable games next year. See if he can do it. If not, our future scheduling will be much more complete than it is this coming December for a prospective coach to see. If scheduling goes the way it seems, being a quasi-P5 team might be very attractive to competent coaches.
Only logical thing you can say.

Reaction Score
Newsflash, watch how our players get picked up by other programs. Like Beavers at Cincinnati.

It's ain't the players it's the coach.

it’s both but it all comes back to the coach. HCRE 2.0 has been nothing short of a disaster. Talent Evaluation, Coaching, Roster decisions.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score

Agreed but man does it hurt to watch this team play. All I could think during the game was that losing teams have losing players who make losing plays and we had a ton of that. Coaching / play calling didn’t help them at all.

What was the point of putting in Krajewski to have him hand off the ball five times in a row. You give him one more series and then you pull him? Flashes of Nebrich.

Edit: Except for Ross and Drayton who were pretty good especially for freshmen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul