How bout them Huskies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Beat me to it...

Nice job. We got #1...
Time to look at film and continue to build off of this victory

Reaction Score
2 weeks of solid football with marked improvement. Congrats to the boys and BD. Things are percolating in a good direction.

Reaction Score
Awesome win. It feels great to get off the box. Finally something for our guys to feel good about. Hopefully, fans will show up for the next home game. Diaco did good by putting in the Wild Husky formation with Fox. Our defense gave up that long TD but overall made some great plays throughout the game. I can feel the momentum. We are turning it around.

Reaction Score
960x540.jpg

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Keep it up guys! I think we are seeing signs that the foundation of commitment, fundamentals, nutrition etc. is there. One step at a time.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Wasn't that could as long as you stayed dry. Staying dry of course, was a challenge.

Good news is that aside from a few overturned traffic cones, easy out today.

Reaction Score
WE were there and it felt like sleet/rain mix strong winds and cold but worth it! Great win Huskies=headed in the right direction for sure.

Reaction Score
It was brutal out there today....we left early 2nd quarter. Then Foxx took it to the house and the tide turned. Coincidence? Hmmm?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Now that we've tasted victory against a quality opponent, I truly believe that there will be no looking back. The kids have always given the effort, but now they will be able to believe that the effort will be rewarded.

The OLine continues to get better and better. Chandler did a nice job again. Foxx and Adams were....I don't even have the words for them! And the D held strong. Mix in some good performances all over the field (Johnson, Newsome, etc.), and you have a UConn team that shows you that they have the requisite talent and heart to really make some noise, even in 2014. Hell, even Cochran was doing his best TJ Weist impression in the first half, rockin' the short sleeves! And there realistically is not a team left on the schedule that we cannot beat, which makes the previously unthinkable idea of bowling not only possible, but obtainable.

The turnaround is here, ladies and gentlemen. It's here, and we aren't going to look back...

Reaction Score
That was fun today despite conditions. I will never complain about the fans not sticking around, particularly in that kind of weather, but I was sad at halftime when no one was there for Howard's ceremony. Also looking around at the end after we played an excellent game I was a little depressed with how few were there.

Reaction Score
Back from the game. Great victory for our Huskies in some rough conditions! Let's keep it rolling.

Reaction Score
Great win. Lots of heart out there today. I'm glad I stayed until the end, but understand why a lot didn't, it was miserable. Hope Yankee Stadium game goes as well. Go Huskies!!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That was fun today despite conditions. I will never complain about the fans not sticking around, particularly in that kind of weather, but I was sad at halftime when no one was there for Howard's ceremony. Also looking around at the end after we played an excellent game I was a little depressed with how few were there.
The elements were in conjunction with that dedication. UConn was not going to lose this game.

Reaction Score
Tremendous performance today. Like night & day since the Tulane game - now the last 2 games they look like a solid football team again. Big congrats to the team & coaching staff on this W.

And a moving tribute to Jazz at halftime. Glad his family & teammates could make it. The statue looks great!

10380257_738671356212686_8029234225906406152_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It was brutal out there today....we left early 2nd quarter. Then Foxx took it to the house and the tide turned. Coincidence? Hmmm?
How is 45 degrees and rain brutal for anyone from New England that may be a football fan. Today was a wonderfull day for football in CT for anyone who dressed for the occasion. The baton twillers were great in their skimpy out fits and not missing a beat at half time. The band had no problem nor did the team with minimal coverage. Don't mean to bash anyone but the word brutal today was an excuse and not a reason. It was a great football day!
Tennis anyone? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate