OT: - How bout computer games, PS or XBox, what's killing your time ? | The Boneyard

OT: How bout computer games, PS or XBox, what's killing your time ?

Reaction Score
I will say my computer games are helping keep the peace in my house even if only to escape.

I'm playing Civ 6 but its time to move on. Strategy games are my favorite time waster although I had a thing for RPG at one point (e.g. Diablo).

Torn between Anno or Total War for next. May even try Red Dead Redemption.

What are you guys playing with all this time on your hands?

Reaction Score
2 kids under 2.5 years old, not happening.

But before the younger one was born 4 months ago I was playing Assassin's Creed 3 on the Xbox 360 and a few old flight sims on the PC downloaded from Gog.

Video games are a much cheaper hobby when you're 10 years behind.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Meetings back to back to back to back. I spend my entire day in zoom 8-6. It's insane how much more time I spend in meetings now.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I've been trying to find an old DnD computer game that looked like was programmed on Basic. I used to play on my parent's computer off a 5 1/4 floppy. It was mostly narrative. Very little graphic interface.

I'd been looking for a while now and finally found it on Sunday. I downloaded the abandonware and tried to unpack it on my computer. Wouldn't you know that it is so old that my machine cannot run 16 bit? The game needs to be at least 64 bit.

I have an older machine, but it is mind numbingly slow. I might see if it works.

That said, I'm probably going to download a DnD like game onto my phone or Tablet.

Reaction Score
I've been trying to find an old DnD computer game that looked like was programmed on Basic. I used to play on my parent's computer off a 5 1/4 floppy. It was mostly narrative. Very little graphic interface.

I'd been looking for a while now and finally found it on Sunday. I downloaded the abandonware and tried to unpack it on my computer. Wouldn't you know that it is so old that my machine cannot run 16 bit? The game needs to be at least 64 bit.

I have an older machine, but it is mind numbingly slow. I might see if it works.

That said, I'm probably going to download a DnD like game onto my phone or Tablet.
One of a few sites who allow online play of old games, including DOS: Linky

Reaction Score
Animal Crossing on Switch (literally the perfect upbeat game for right now)
Witcher 3 on Xbox

Reaction Score
Working through a gigantic backlog, just started Far Cry 5.

Reaction Score
Work, managing a 2yr old and a side of boneyard

Kid stepped on all my PS3 game cases today and made me want to replay Last of us even though it'll be 18 yrs before I have the time..does that count? Also eyeing the upgrade to PS4 when ps5 comes out...keeping with my theme of always being a generation behind

Reaction Score
I have a modded wii. It basically plays every game from every old school console. I’ve been playing New Super Mario Wii. I also have a few full sized arcade games in my man cave that I’ve been playing a bit - Cruis’n World, Ms. Pacman, Robotron, etc.

Reaction Score
Read Dead 2 and GTA5. RDR2 is huge but you have to be able to appreciate the slowness of the game. You can be on a horse for stretches but lots can happen if choose to. It’s depth is inconceivable. (Yes, I know what that word means).

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Escape from Tarkov is a lot of fun on PC. FFVII remake is coming out in a week or so...should be epic.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I have a modded wii. It basically plays every game from every old school console. I’ve been playing New Super Mario Wii. I also have a few full sized arcade games in my man cave that I’ve been playing a bit - Cruis’n World, Ms. Pacman, Robotron, etc.

How you do that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom