Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And the movement of her lower body!

65374470.jpg

Signs of great things to come!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
And her long arms. I see many steals in her future.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
BBanks as seen through the eyes of opposing defenses ---
cold-steel-colichemarde-dagger-88clmd.jpg

Lethal !

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yep, we'll be eye witnesses to several Banks robberies.
oh that was a good one! by the way, the thing that stood out to me the most in that picture is that Brianna Banks is a LEFTY! a freshman who can drive like that using her off hand - even uber guards like Renee didn't really do that till their senior years!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
oh that was a good one! by the way, the thing that stood out to me the most in that picture is that Brianna Banks is a LEFTY! a freshman who can drive like that using her off hand - even uber guards like Renee didn't really do that till their senior years!!
Brianna may be better with the off-hand than Renee is now.

Look at Brianna's musculature. She is the picture of athleticism.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think Brianna is going to be a fan favorite and soon.

Reaction Score
I just love Brianna and see her doing what ever is necessary to help UCONN win NC #8. In March noone is going to want to be in UCONN'S region. This team may not be as good as the 2009 and 2010 championship teams, but they will still be very, very good.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I have seen Brianna in a couple of practices doing drills with the coaches. In addition to being both fast and quick, she is very smooth in her drives to the basket. She appears to be under control pretty much all the time. She is a
'pretty' basketball player.....both in the normal sense but also in that she moves in a pleasing-to-the eye way....I figure defenders will back off her till she proves she can hit the outside shot and the pull-up jumpers.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
This season is going to be so incredibly interesting. Last year Geno, esp. after the departure of SW, had next to no choices. Mix and match, hardly. This means that the wily fox had little chances to show off his amazing ability to play chess. Everyone pretty much knew the board set up and we won so much just because we were so good and Geno is a genius. But this year will be so much more exciting in some ways because there are so many more factors! Bring it on.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I have seen Brianna in a couple of practices doing drills with the coaches. In addition to being both fast and quick, she is very smooth in her drives to the basket. She appears to be under control pretty much all the time. She is a
'pretty' basketball player.....both in the normal sense but also in that she moves in a pleasing-to-the eye way....I figure defenders will back off her till she proves she can hit the outside shot and the pull-up jumpers.

At least in the McD game, the quality of her pull-up game was evident...and spectacular! Her deep jumpers will likely be a little less consistent, but that's OK - I know someone she can kick it out to.... :cool:

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I really liked that chess analogy. Every year is chess, but there may be more pieces this year. Maybe no Queen, but a team with three rooks and an extra bishop or knight is pretty interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom