OT: - How about some instrumentals | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: How about some instrumentals

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Here's another Chinese piece. This is a concerto written in 1959 by a couple of conservatory students. It's inspired by a legend of forbidden love; the lovers eventually become butterflies. Akiko Suwanai plays this better than anyone else I've heard.

Reaction Score
Here's another Chinese piece. This is a concerto written in 1959 by a couple of conservatory students. It's inspired by a legend of forbidden love; the lovers eventually become butterflies. Akiko Suwanai plays this better than anyone else I've heard.

Excellent one. A classic masterpiece, thanks.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This is from Synergy's first album, Electronic Realizations for Rock Orchestra, euphemistically named since Synergy was just Larry Fast on synthesizers. This is his take on Richard Rodgers's Slaughter on Tenth Avenue.

Reaction Score
So many options for this thread and a good one for the times we are in. Has many digging back in time and forgetting for a few minutes the present. One of my favorite players of which I have plenty is King Curtis, he blessed so many records in the later 50's and early 60's. All those bands did not have sax players, it was King Curtis in the house / studio. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom