Houston Plays At Prarie View A&M and Loses | The Boneyard

Houston Plays At Prarie View A&M and Loses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Link this to scrappy's post about how it doesn't matter that we're stuck in the New Big East...amazing to me how some folks simply don't get it.

Reaction Score
Please tell me its in bowling and not basketball?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You have to take the good with the bad.

Houston is for s***, but SMU is actually playing very well under Larry Brown.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Houston has more high school talent than any city in the south. There is no excuse for the University of Houston basketball team to be as bad as it is.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Houston has more high school talent than any city in the south. There is no excuse for the University of Houston basketball team to be as bad as it is.

Yes, there is. It's being in crappy CUSA! This is why the future of the NNNNNNBE scares me so...

Reaction Score

How about the basketball talent in New Jersey? (cough, cough, Rutgers)

I think people are going off the deep end when it comes to basketball. The Big East is still way better than Pac12 and on par with the SEC and Big12. Are you telling me schools not named UCLA, Kansas and Kentucky in those conferences are doomed? Besides I see no reason we should not be projecting ourselves equal to the above mentioned 3 schools. After all we've won more titles in the last 13 years than those 3 schools COMBINED!!!!!!

Reaction Score
How about the basketball talent in New Jersey? (cough, cough, Rutgers)

I think people are going off the deep end when it comes to basketball. The Big East is still way better than Pac12 and on par with the SEC and Big12. Are you telling me schools not named UCLA, Kansas and Kentucky in those conferences are doomed? Besides I see no reason we should not be projecting ourselves equal to the above mentioned 3 schools. After all we've won more titles in the last 13 years than those 3 schools COMBINED!!!!!!

I kind of agree. The NBE isn't that bad for basketball. I think our practice facility, location and brand will still make us very popular with Northeast talent. The big test is going to come when KO gets his extension and we find out if he can really recruit or not.

Football is my real concern. Basketball is in a much better place.

Reaction Score
I kind of agree. The NBE isn't that bad for basketball. I think our practice facility, location and brand will still make us very popular with Northeast talent. The big test is going to come when KO gets his extension and we find out if he can really recruit or not.

Football is my real concern. Basketball is in a much better place.

BE is, always has been, and probably always will be a basketball league 1st and everything else 20th period...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom